GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 570 guests, and 292 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,442
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,433
Posts1,060,898
Members10,349
Most Online992
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: IvyLeague] #743820
10/10/13 05:00 PM
10/10/13 05:00 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: XDCX
That being said, I'm not shocked at all by Ivy's comment. I've always suspected him of being a racist. Now it has been confirmed. Bravo, Ivy. I'm sure your God is proud to have you as a follower.

You do realize, of course, that the allegation of being a "racist" coming from a liberal hack like yourself is virtually meaningless. You guys pretty much think all conservatives are racists deep down.

That said, people who are familiar with me and my posts on these forums over the years know I'm not racist. If I was racist, I would have a problem with this guy simply because he is black. And that's not the case.

It may be meaningless under normal circumstances, but then there was that whole "tree and rope" thing, and something about "sending these baboons back to the jungle." Angry or not, somebody doesn't just say something that blatantly racist without some deep seeded hate. Those were comments based solely on his being black. It's not that difficult to be angered by something, but not go on a racist rant. Unless you're racist.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743823
10/10/13 05:38 PM
10/10/13 05:38 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Do you hear that whirring sound? That's Plaw spinning in his grave over the vitriol that gets posted nowadays on the boards he loved so much.

I particularly love those who masquerade as "good Christians", the ones who spit on their fellow man. Wow, just like what Jesus would have done, the man who preached love, acceptance and forgiveness.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: XDCX] #743825
10/10/13 05:50 PM
10/10/13 05:50 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
That being said, I'm not shocked at all by Ivy's comment. I've always suspected him of being a racist. Now it has been confirmed. Bravo, Ivy. I'm sure your God is proud to have you as a follower.

You do realize, of course, that the allegation of being a "racist" coming from a liberal hack like yourself is virtually meaningless. You guys pretty much think all conservatives are racists deep down.

That said, people who are familiar with me and my posts on these forums over the years know I'm not racist. If I was racist, I would have a problem with this guy simply because he is black. And that's not the case.

It may be meaningless under normal circumstances, but then there was that whole "tree and rope" thing, and something about "sending these baboons back to the jungle." Angry or not, somebody doesn't just say something that blatantly racist without some deep seeded hate. Those were comments based solely on his being black. It's not that difficult to be angered by something, but not go on a racist rant. Unless you're racist.

Everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes people say the wrong thing out of anger not because they believe in a particular concept. Ivy is many things, I don't agree with him on all of them, but I do not consider him a racist. Let's just forgive and forget and move on. Besides I think it would be more prudent to get back to the topic at hand

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743826
10/10/13 05:57 PM
10/10/13 05:57 PM
Illinois
F_white Offline
Underboss
F_white  Offline
Underboss
Illinois
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes people say the wrong thing out of anger not because they believe in a particular concept. Ivy is many things, I don't agree with him on all of them, but I do not consider him a racist. Let's just forgive and forget and move on. Besides I think it would be more prudent to get back to the topic at hand

Hate is hate a racist statement is a racist statement.

Last edited by F_white; 10/10/13 05:59 PM.

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: jace] #743828
10/10/13 06:48 PM
10/10/13 06:48 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: jace
There are many more similar attacks on the internet, and they are all African Muslims or Arabs in Europe attacking native citizens, not other way around. I don't wish to put up any more because they can drive people crazy. Rightfully so, It's terrible, but I don't wish to see people lose tempers and say something wrong. It does however tie in to the topic of this discussion. What is in that one video is just a small example of what is currently taking place in Europe.

That's actually not the case. There are a number of areas, regions or countries especially in Eastern and Southern Europe that have achieved quite a reputation for turning a blind eye to violent attacks against anyone considered to be foreign and/or insufficiently white. This includes not only Africans or Arabs but East and Central Asians, Roma and Turks. Russia and the former Soviet Republics probably have the worst current problems with right-wing nationalist/neo-nazi violence but Golden Dawn in Greece is doing its best to catch up.

As was said, right is right, wrong is wrong and hate is hate.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: F_white] #743829
10/10/13 07:10 PM
10/10/13 07:10 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Quote:
Hate is hate a racist statement is a racist statement.

That reminds me of a statement by Professor Tony Campolo of Eastern Pennsylvania University. During a speech he said something like, "A million people are starving everyday and you don't give a shit. What's worse, most of you are more concerned with the fact that I said 'shit' than the fact that a million people are starving to death." What Ivy said was wrong, but it's not unforgiveable. He was also condemning and act that we all agree was not only wrong, but harmful. Perhaps the black aggressor was a racist, which is part of the reason he punched a white girl. He caused harm and injured someone. Ivy injured no one. Let's have a sense of perspective, and if you want, let it be a "teachable moment."

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743835
10/10/13 07:26 PM
10/10/13 07:26 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
We should get back to the topic at hand. I concur with faithful, ivy is many things and I don't agree with him on many subjects but one thing I don't consider him is a racist. Lets move on and get back to the topic at hand

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743865
10/11/13 02:18 AM
10/11/13 02:18 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

We should get back to the topic at hand. I concur with faithful, ivy is many things and I don't agree with him on many subjects but one thing I don't consider him is a racist. Lets move on and get back to the topic at hand

The really ironic part is, the thread began about immigrant Muslims taking over Europe. I don't know what religion the guy in the video is below, but he's obviously an immigrant. And immigrants are fine. But this piece of shit - and many like him - think they can come immigrate to another country and act like this without any worry of serious punishment or repercussion. And they're often right because the liberal, PC-driven mindset coddles them and overlooks this stuff because they're so concerned with not coming across as "racist." Their priorities, and what really pisses them off, are totally back-asswards.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 10/11/13 02:19 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: IvyLeague] #743895
10/11/13 10:31 AM
10/11/13 10:31 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Getting back to the topic at hand, what has to happen is a reformation of the Muslim religion much like the reformation of Christianity in the 1500's. Interestingly the Muslim faithh is about 1500 years old, so if past is prologue we will see a reformation from the exrtremists. This will happen on several fronts. In Eurpope, eventually, where will be more assimilation and then interfaith marriages. That will dilute the extreme doctrines of Islam. In places like Pakistan and even Afghanistan, there are changes happening, albeit much slower. That little girl who got shot simply for going to school has become a worldwide celebrity and a touchstone for Muslims who want change. In Iran, apparently the people arre way more secular than the theocrats who run the country, and it Saudi Arabia, there would be huge changes if the regime there did not rule with an iron grim, which by the way will not last forever.
The big picture is very simple. Once the masses in the Muslim world acquire enough wealth and stability in their lives, they will reject a lot of the craziness. Once you have something to lose, perspectives change.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #743898
10/11/13 10:36 AM
10/11/13 10:36 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Imagine no religion
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky....

Happy belated birthday to John Lennon, who would've turned 73 yesterday.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: klydon1] #743908
10/11/13 11:18 AM
10/11/13 11:18 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Originally Posted By: klydon1
Imagine no religion
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky....

Happy belated birthday to John Lennon, who would've turned 73
yesterday.

Oh yes, Happy Birthday John, RIP. AND shortly after his 40th birthday (Dec. 8, 1980), poor guy was gunned down. frown

On one of my NY visits, I stopped in a gift shop and saw a JL shirt hanging on the wall, with pic of him wearing a NYC shirt and sunglasses on the front and "Give Peace A Chance" written on the back.. I had to get that shirt. smile

TIS

After posting I saw title of this thread and I thought I replied in the wrong thread. confused Had to double check. Anyway, sorry off topic. Just call it a tension breaker. LOL Please proceed....... wink

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/11/13 11:52 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: dontomasso] #744017
10/12/13 02:00 AM
10/12/13 02:00 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Getting back to the topic at hand, what has to happen is a reformation of the Muslim religion much like the reformation of Christianity in the 1500's. Interestingly the Muslim faithh is about 1500 years old, so if past is prologue we will see a reformation from the exrtremists. This will happen on several fronts. In Eurpope, eventually, where will be more assimilation and then interfaith marriages. That will dilute the extreme doctrines of Islam. In places like Pakistan and even Afghanistan, there are changes happening, albeit much slower. That little girl who got shot simply for going to school has become a worldwide celebrity and a touchstone for Muslims who want change. In Iran, apparently the people arre way more secular than the theocrats who run the country, and it Saudi Arabia, there would be huge changes if the regime there did not rule with an iron grim, which by the way will not last forever.
The big picture is very simple. Once the masses in the Muslim world acquire enough wealth and stability in their lives, they will reject a lot of the craziness. Once you have something to lose, perspectives change.

Right on DT. Even in a country like Egypt that according to polls more people are for Sharia law than other countries, you see Muslim brotherhood winning the election with slim numbers, passing a constitution based on Sharia law, but then have people demonstrating a year later to overthrow that system. When it can't even survive in a Muslim nation, it's really beyond me how can it survive in Europe.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #744018
10/12/13 02:20 AM
10/12/13 02:20 AM
T
TheIsland Offline
Made Member
TheIsland  Offline
T
Made Member
HISSS HISSS

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: klydon1] #744022
10/12/13 02:46 AM
10/12/13 02:46 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Imagine no religion
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky....

He's singing a different tune now.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: IvyLeague] #744036
10/12/13 10:23 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Imagine no religion
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky....

Lets not go there ivy, especially with John Lennon

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: IvyLeague] #744037
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Imagine no religion
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky....

Ivy should be removed from the boards.

Last edited by dontomasso; 10/12/13 10:25 AM.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #744040
10/12/13 10:40 AM
10/12/13 10:40 AM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
Trick

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #744042
10/12/13 10:44 AM
10/12/13 10:44 AM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
I don't understand why its ok to push the gay agenda on people but when someone has a frim belief in the lord and adresses it he an ass-hole and is trying to "shove his beliefs down our throats". All of you pro-gays are hippocrates and are doing the same shit.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: SgWaue86] #744051
10/12/13 11:53 AM
10/12/13 11:53 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Originally Posted By: SgWaue86
I don't understand why its ok to push the gay agenda on people but when someone has a frim belief in the lord and adresses it he an ass-hole and is trying to "shove his beliefs down our throats". All of you pro-gays are hippocrates and are doing the same shit.

This thread isn't about that so take it somewhere else

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #744054
10/12/13 11:58 AM
10/12/13 11:58 AM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
I know I'm using a phone and hit the wrong thread either way.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #744055
10/12/13 12:02 PM
10/12/13 12:02 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

SgW -- we all know you are in the closet, and frankly don't care.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: IvyLeague] #744057
10/12/13 12:07 PM
10/12/13 12:07 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Imagine no religion
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky....

I doubt it, sunshine. If there's a heaven, Lennon's there. A heaven without John Lennon just ain't heaven. smile

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: SgWaue86] #744058
10/12/13 12:08 PM
10/12/13 12:08 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
All of you pro-gays are hippocrates and are doing the same shit.

Hippocrates was the father of medicine.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: dontomasso] #744070
10/12/13 01:49 PM
10/12/13 01:49 PM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
Originally Posted By: dontomasso

SgW -- we all know you are in the closet, and frankly don't care.

Good job, even if I am it still doesnt change the fact that gays and bible thumpers been jaming there beliefs down peoples throats for awhile now, and if you disagree with them then your a Satanist or gay basher and thats getting old. Now my statement shows I've tryed to be open minded and look at both sides of thr fence but sucking d*** and believing in a higher power are just different IMHO, and I really don't care I'm just sick of reading that if you you don't approve of the gay lifestyle, then your a bigot, in da closest, or just an ass-hole. That's bullshit

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: klydon1] #744076
10/12/13 02:28 PM
10/12/13 02:28 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
All of you pro-gays are hippocrates and are doing the same shit.

Hippocrates was the father of medicine.

Even back then Kly people confused his name with the noun. For awhile he considered changing his name to Bob.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: olivant] #744078
10/12/13 03:14 PM
10/12/13 03:14 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
You guys really have to stop this flaming shit, especially dontomasso. JUST STOP IT!!!

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: SC] #744107
10/12/13 09:09 PM
10/12/13 09:09 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
Originally Posted By: SC
You guys really have to stop this flaming shit, especially dontomasso. JUST STOP IT!!!

Yeah, they are acting like a bunch of religious extremists! tongue

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: MaryCas] #744311
10/14/13 12:20 PM
10/14/13 12:20 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Ok, Ok, I am backing off.

Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #744313
10/14/13 12:29 PM
10/14/13 12:29 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Dontomasso has Blinked!!!

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Is Islam taking over Europe? [Re: Dellacroce] #744332
10/14/13 01:49 PM
10/14/13 01:49 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Dontomasso has Blinked!!!

You are confusing blinking with showing respect for SC and the moderators.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull