Originally Posted By: Joerusso
Everyday my uncle lol my mothers brother hes a old fart buts he made his name is always on here lol the funny thing he knows im like so interested and crazy about it right he always saids gotta be careful what I say around you instead of taking notes of the old man and his connections he recite it like the fuckin feds ...lmaol then he saids something in italian and saids our family history is to deep for this .... ust know my grandfather was an underboss, my father and uncle long time made men .kid.. My uncle was a Capo... The truth he thinks like the history of our family been generations and he says im too close to the life to have this crazy fascination but its not like he tells me or show me anything ever at all lol thats what cracks me up everythong I learned I mean I see the people involved or whatever buts its normal now like when I was young now its I know that life isnt the same but im like a historian now basically lmaol

So who are he and your other relatives' last name? Or who do you claim he and your other relatives are?

Last edited by cornuto_e_contento; 05/06/14 08:28 PM.