Originally Posted By: Lilo
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
DON'T READ IF YOU DIDN'T SEE SEASON FINALE

So Lilo, what did you think of the finale? Norman seems to remember. panic Dylan & Romero unlikely allies.

Clever on writer's part, during lie detector test, when Norman sees his mother telling him SHE murdered Mrs. Watkins, thus being truthful(well, in his twisted mind) during test, no?

How about the Mother/son "dance"? OMG... I know I know, they are only actors, not related but I hope they keep what I call the "creepy" factor out and just let the audience conclude what happens. LOL

TIS

Hey TIS, even if Norma/Norman never do that final thing, they almost may have well as already as they are each emotionally intimate with each other in a way that normal relatives just aren't. sick

It seems like they have set up Dylan to be the town's new drug lord. I thought they too neatly/quickly disposed of Jodie.

I thought that if Norman can willingly go into his "mother" mode then he's not so much sick as he is "evil". It's like he was thinking how can I get out of this? Oh yes, summon up mother.

Hi Lilo,

Yea I see what you're getting at, with Norman summoning his mother when he needs to change personalities. Yet the original Norman Bates did kill while dressed as his mother.

I didn't expect Jodie to go so quickly either. As far as Romero, what's his angle? Just a crooked cop? I'm guessing Dylan will owe him now.

Tho, every now & then I forget this is NOT your normal family lol it was nice for Dylan that Norma bought 3 tickets to Canada.

Oh, and what happened to those beads and picture of Ms. Watkins? Could that come back to Norman now?

smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 05/06/14 04:39 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon