Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
DON'T READ IF YOU DIDN'T SEE SEASON FINALE

So Lilo, what did you think of the finale? Norman seems to remember. panic Dylan & Romero unlikely allies.

Clever on writer's part, during lie detector test, when Norman sees his mother telling him SHE murdered Mrs. Watkins, thus being truthful(well, in his twisted mind) during test, no?

How about the Mother/son "dance"? OMG... I know I know, they are only actors, not related but I hope they keep what I call the "creepy" factor out and just let the audience conclude what happens. LOL

TIS

Hey TIS, even if Norma/Norman never do that final thing, they almost may have well as already as they are each emotionally intimate with each other in a way that normal relatives just aren't. sick

It seems like they have set up Dylan to be the town's new drug lord. I thought they too neatly/quickly disposed of Jodie.

I thought that if Norman can willingly go into his "mother" mode then he's not so much sick as he is "evil". It's like he was thinking how can I get out of this? Oh yes, summon up mother.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.