Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Sure It is.

These are individuals that live outside of law & order. They cheat the system & in many cases live better lives because of it. Money & power without Having to go through years of monotonous schooling & sucking the cocks of authoritative figures.

These are admirable things to any clock punching average Joe.

You mean the exact same way all of Gotti's underlings sucked his cock? And Persico? And Gigante?

There is something very emasculating about scores of 6 ft. "tough" men in their twenties, thirties and forties being terrified of a 5 ft. 5, 69 year old man like Carmine Galante.

That to me is every bit as pathetic as someone working a desk job and being disillusioned with their boss.

You look at guys like Louis Daidone and Alphonse Persico. They were intelligent enough to go to college but chose the easy way. Look where it got them. Rotting in prison.

Look at Anthony Casso. Nobody brave enough to say boo to him. Then as soon as he goes to prison, the "tough guys" crawl out of the woodwork to start extorting his elderly wife.

Such men of honour... such admiring traits.

Last edited by Moe_Tilden; 05/05/14 02:21 PM.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.