Jimmerz
what I meant is that in my opinion drug dealers and drug addicts complaining about their rights to poison others and poison themselves isn't by itself a good reason to legalize drugs. But I agree with most of the points you made in the last post: the police repression by itself isn't a solution because the anti-drug laws are not working as they were intended to. As you said, more importance should be given to prevention, education and treatment. For example, people in the USA don't drink anymore like they did at the times when alcohol prohibition was introduced, they stopped simply because drinking less has become part of the cultural education and mentality. Same should be done with drugs in my opinion, but something SHOULD be done to get them off the society, it's not like we should let the hell loose, it's just that new methods of erasing them from the people's culture should be found.
So in my opinion something surely has to change, but NOT because of "freedom" in this case, but because the laws aren't working.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 05/04/14 11:48 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."