nicky

I wrote this in the Donald Sterling thread and it applies to you

Originally Posted By: getthesenets

I don't have a problem with anybody having certain views that I disagree with...just be open about it. I've worked with, gone to school with and even shared dorm room with people who held prejudiced views towards Blacks.

I have my circle of friends, family and loved ones..person who doesn't like Blacks isn't going to keep the sun from coming up tomorrow.
When your views prevent you from doing your job or treating others with common decency..THAT'S when it's a problem

The thing is that, regardless of the rhetoric that comes out of people's mouths about typical racist commentary...their real ire isn't focused on criminal/public assistance "minorities"....those people actually make them feel good/better about themselves.

Real hatred is focused on regular "minorities" who are doing what every other regular American is doing...working, getting educated, following rules and succeeding.

Election of Obama has brought a lot of these feelings to the surface.

In Sterling's case...though he's always been who he is....don't disregard the fact that Magic Johnson is a successful businessman and has partial stake in the L.A. Dodgers.

Every post even remotely related to Black criminals....or Blacks fucking up .....seems to attract you like honey to a bee.
Those are your favorite types of Blacks, huh?

Entire site devoted to the criminal underworld, yet when ANYTHING involving Black street guys, or Blacks on lower end of socio economic ladder comes up, you pull out your sociology hat.

quick look at your posts support what I'm saying.

give it a rest.....we get it...you're fascinated with Black pathology.....makes you feel better about your great life.