Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Belmont
These scenario's are'nt made up

Neither are these:

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
More than likely, Belmont, is a scenario where mobsters kill civilians (Kubecka, Barstow), kill family members (Chiodo's sister), watch their children become junkies (D'Arco), encourage their children to become criminals instead of fulfilling their potential (Persico, Gravano, Gotti), kill an architect because they don't want to pay him (Casso), drive a jeweler to suicide after trying to break into his business (seen this in a documentary on the Philly family; perhaps someone can rejig my memory) or the countless circumstances where they have killed people because of unbridled greed.

Again, the point is, you can cherry pick scenarios all day long. But whatever "good" they do is balanced out by the bad (like the "wrong" Nicky Guido getting killed on Christmas Day at twenty something years old).

Dominick Ragucci is the one that slays me. The terror that that kid must have felt in his last moments on Earth. Poor guy...

There was that kid the tangle wood boys stabbed to death and their dads tried to cover up, shamrock bar killings, the nun that got killed during the perano hit. I think its all good having them in your neighbourhood and maybe they do keep things safe but once things do go wrong i don't see them protecting the neighbourhood then. Another example is when the lucheses were running that crack cocaine ring in bensonhurst.