@ Belmont

Yeah. And then for taking vigilante justice and doing a "favour" for you, they start coming to your business offering their "protection" services and start extorting you as reciprocation.

More than likely, Belmont, is a scenario where mobsters kill civilians (Kubecka, Barstow), kill family members (Chiodo's sister), watch their children become junkies (D'Arco), encourage their children to become criminals instead of fulfilling their potential (Persico, Gravano, Gotti), kill an architect because they don't want to pay him (Casso), drive a jeweler to suicide after trying to break into his business (seen this in a documentary on the Philly family; perhaps someone can rejig my memory) or the countless circumstances where they have killed people because of unbridled greed.

Most of them are cowards who will turn state evidence at the slightest hint of a jail sentence anyway and people who hide behind guns and posse beatings.

Last edited by Moe_Tilden; 05/04/14 10:02 AM.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.