Originally Posted By: domwoods74
I don't think it matters how low key u try and be wen your a member of the Philly mob , wen u have Anastasia and his pal following u round all the time . The Philly mob is pretty much finished now anyway , there isn't much left to run . Ligambi did a decent job with wot he had left , now we will prob see factions fighting for control of nothing and they will undo the decent work ligambi did

La famiglia in that major east coast city is still around, and still does have power. I have noticed how Anastasia plays ignorant and claims that they're "dead, barely alive, no longer around as much, pretty much finished, do not hold power, the books are closed, they're not taking new members, they're fighting over barely anything, there isn't much left to run, etc." but that's not true.

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Must have been awful for there mother , Michael and Joseph on opposing sides shooting at each other in the Merlino/ stanfa war . Her husband sentenced to 45 years her other son john in and out of prison and still involved in the mob

She probably figured that sort of thing was going to happen if she knew they were involved in OC.

Originally Posted By: Belmont
No question some young guys opt for crime but where are they going to find a mob guy to hook up with ????? Those neighborhoods are mostly dead.
Oc will always be around but its dead. My buddy just got out after doing 8 years; fed prison.
All the guys said its over, they are going legit.
Crime is a young mans game.

Ethnic neighborhoods are not dead at all. I live in one.

Of course the people who are in prison are telling your hombre that they're going legit, that it's over, not around, not as strong anymore, etc. they got caught.

Last edited by cornuto_e_contento; 04/30/14 06:53 AM.