Originally Posted By: pmac
got john veasyes book were he says Joe Chang would go to his brothers grave and piss on it weird maybe true who knows. they hated each other. guess the dad and older brother john were locked up when shit hit the fan in the stanfa war plus when your moms not there either guess it could get 1 brother to kill another. didn't Joe try to take out mike Chang first.

I dont really know much about their realtionship. But keep in mind that john veasey is not an objective source about the chang family. he hates them with a passion. veasey's brother was killed by johnny and he will never let it go emotionally. hes a socipath scumbag that will spend the rest of his life calling Johnny Chang's wife (there is a clip of her talking about it), harassing people's families, posting bullshit on facebook, being the same sort of criminal he was in the mafia days minus the murders.

i would just take veasey's word with a grain of salt.

http://bitterqueen.typepad.com/friends_of_ours/john-veasey/

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here