dam so they used the old boston/philly merlino capo bobby luisi jr to testify at this trial I wish there was more coverage on this trial didn't know ponzo defended himself dumb ass. luisi was such a screw up turncoat they didn't use him against merlino and dumped he flip his case and got put I guess hes around boston im sure. luisi was as soft as papers made him out to be he just wanted his button really bad and merlino seen him as a money maker he was. if his dad and brother didn't get killed they all be made today in boston guess that's the way the game goes. wonder what the feds had on him to testify against ponzo when they already threw him out the program in 2000 and he got 20yrs but flipped his case on appeal. big ron previte set him up good, merlino falt again. I think it was some kind of entrapment or bad fruit by the feds that got swept under the rug. won of the guys who flipped against gigi and got time serves back then got busted running a big kind bud operation from cali to boston couple yrs ago. a leopad doesn't change its spots. luisi was running a card game in boston gambling and drugs he probably was kkicking up to both salemmi and merlino. he had that old guy gentile in his crew who they busted in ct last yr think he had the artwork from the museum or knew something.