If history has taught us anything.... it is that everything that was new loses its novelty and that the old eventually becomes new again. IMO Organzied crime will never disappear, 50 years from now the GBB crew will be talking about the latest scams and schemes of the OC/LCN, it will look different but it will still be going on. I was digging through some old pictures with my Mom on Sunday looking for pics of some of the men my Grandpa worked along side in the Black Hand. Each time I would pull out a pic with one of these guys my Mom, who is 94, would look at me and take her right hand index finger press it against the tip of her nose and push it to the left, then she would say in Italian, "The Mafia is my Protector". I'm afraid as each generation passes away that we will get that much further away from our heritage, both the good and the bad and I have to say I'm very sad to see it slipping away. On a positve note I got a Franklin on the Italians kicking everybodys ass all over again during the next OC Renaissance, anybody want in? wink