You know, not to get off the point that this guy is a racist jerk (and keep in mind that I started this thread). But this woman shouldn't be excused for her hypocrisy, either.

I mean, she had to know this guy's position on race throughout their relationship. Yet it didn't bother her until she found out that she was getting dumped. She's an opportunistic tramp if you ask me.

When you sell yourself to someone twice your age, you should expect to be treated like a commodity. And before the feminists jump on me, had this been a Marge Schott (more about her in a minute), or a Leona Helmsley, getting down with a thirty year old surfer dude, I'd be saying the exact same thing.

Re Marge Schott: When she made similar comments as owner of the Reds, MLB was only able to suspend her, not make her sell. I wonder if times have changed that much that the NBA will have better luck with this jerk. Because something tells me that he's going to dig in his heels and not go gently into that good night. The Super Rich rarely do.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.