Originally Posted By: TheArm

I'm no boxer but I do come from a family steeped in the sport.
As a boxer let me ask your opinion about Klitschko (Vlad);
The rules of boxing clearly state that when you throw a job, you have to pull it back, you can not leave your arm extended less than a 60 degree angle.
Klitschko has violated this rule from the first day of his career in virtually every fight he has been in, and I have seen him called on it twice, and in one fight he lost, and in the other TOS Willimason knocked him on his ass, before Vlad being awarded a gift of a decision because of a cut that should not have been a fight stopper, and claimed he was ahead after 3 rounds (Which if you do the math in the 10 point must system, is virtually impossible when you have been knocked down and taken a 10-8 round)
Comments?

There's no rule you can't hold out your jab, in my gym I've got actually told to hold it out and move it in circles to confuse the opponent, as if he has a boxing glove in his face, covering his vision, he can't see you.
I've also witnessed fights where my friend knocked a guy down on the floor 5 times, but in the end the guy got given victory. Judges are different, they're people. And every man has his price.

On another NOTE: Latvia and Europe boxing champion Andrejs Barabanovs connected to organized crime has been killed. http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...3454#Post773454