Anyone gonna watch tonight? I am not as into it as the first few seasons, but watched the last few episodes of last season to get caught up.

I agree with Afs on how they make you wait AND to anger those of us who don't like waiting a year, I heard today that they will run 7 episodes of the SERIES finale now and the final several epidodes in spring of 2015. How's that for making you wait? mad In other words next year is the final season. rolleyes

On another note, one of the episodes I watched today during my catch-up, in 1968 they were trying to think of an ad for "St. Joseph's Children's Aspirin". The movie, "Rosemary's Baby was new and they were talking about drawing from that movie with the tag line being in the line of "All you need it St. Joseph aspirin." lol I don't know that even back then that would be a good idea. LOL

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon