Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
al sharpton could not have affected so many peoples lives to even have public outcry

i'm black and he hasn't affected my fucking life so i don't see where the hatred stems

yeah he's a snitch but i sense that people hated him beforehand

Yea, moron, why would people dislike a anti-semite piece of shit that has spent his life extorting business and creating mobs on false pretenses that kill people (see Yankel Rosenbaum) and destroy businesses? What he did in Crown Heights and regarding Tawana Brawley should have put everyone on notice to what a piece of garbage he is. Of course the anti semitic comments, actions and demonstrations over the years would have sunk him, but lucky for him, he is part of another oppressed group that can apparently speak and act like a nazi.

And yes he has a national tv show now as reward for this long illustrious career destroying lives based on false pretenses. So stop being an apologist and whining about relevance to protect your man. He has affected plently of lives, just not positively. Go ask Rosenbaum's family.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/al-sh...rticle-1.945812

I also beleiev he was the loudest screamer in the Duke rape case that proved false, he has used race to get to where he is and make money on his BS, and the white guilters have allowed this to go on and on ad nauseum and the fact that any president or attorney general would speak at any of his fundraisers speaks volumes to anyone who supports him over all his soap box screaming and MSNBC is the worst