Originally Posted By: ThePolakVet
Originally Posted By: LittleMan
It was an ugly fight. But like many of Wlad's other opponents, Povetkin was afraid to throw punches.

Povetkin threw an average of 23 punches a round and landed 5. That's wasting your chance at the title in my book.

He's not afraid to throw punches, he goes only with the tehnique of throwing straight brawl punches, like you do outside a pub when your shitfuck drunk you throw what you got into the other guys face. And that's the thing you don't do as a boxer, because the other boxer literally reads you.

Klitschko is smarter and uses tricky, calculated punches, these are the punches that you throw as a boxer. From the first day as a boxer myself I've been taught - boxing is not about hitting each other in the head, but it's about tricking your opponent so you can hit him, and not get hit yourself.

I'm no boxer but I do come from a family steeped in the sport.
As a boxer let me ask your opinion about Klitschko (Vlad);
The rules of boxing clearly state that when you throw a job, you have to pull it back, you can not leave your arm extended less than a 60 degree angle.
Klitschko has violated this rule from the first day of his career in virtually every fight he has been in, and I have seen him called on it twice, and in one fight he lost, and in the other TOS Willimason knocked him on his ass, before Vlad being awarded a gift of a decision because of a cut that should not have been a fight stopper, and claimed he was ahead after 3 rounds (Which if you do the math in the 10 point must system, is virtually impossible when you have been knocked down and taken a 10-8 round)
Comments?

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.