The Watershed does not have the best reputation. I have heard the same thing you are saying from others. The Boynton Beach Watershed is a huge facility like 140 beds, it is a high end treatment center and it looks like a Hilton Hotel inside and out, they also have a more modest facility in Boca. While I think the clinical staff that work there do the best they can it is very hard to get good treatment in a facility that large. Some of the more shady treatment centers down here will tell you almost anything on the phone to get you there and commit insurance fraud without batting an eye. Palm Beach County is ground zero for the treatment industry. Drug treatment is very profitable just like any other type of healthcare and now that the SA/MH Parity Act in Obamacare has been enacted it is going to get even bigger. I can tell you that a member of the LCN has a piece of one very profitable facility down here, thankfully it's not mine. smile It will not surprise me to see much more LCN involvement in the future, there is just too much money to be made.