Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Originally Posted By: TheArm

Nahhh,,,,that would be the guy with the Pizza joint near the 51 interchange
You obsession with me is borderline creepy dude...Jus sayin

Well heres an Fyi for you "SON" WE know who you are and what you did, you didn't drive the colombos outta upstate New York with a gun, you did it by ratting everybody out. Now WE know where you are, watch your back... SON. rolleyes

So go ahead...spill it
Who am I, where am I, who did I rat on and what did I do?
Here is a tip....I ratted out NO one, and as I have said,the Colombos being the mutts they are, beat themselves in Upstate NY
But go ahead...tell all whatever you think you know
[/quote]
Its not for me to tell or for me to judge, thats up to the big man. Just know winter is coming and so is judgement day.[/quote]

I am paralyzed with fear, can't you tell?
Son let me tell you a true story, this may clear some things up for you.... I once walked into a bar located at 596 10th Ave in NY (do a Google search and see who owned that bar in the 80s)because I got a light payment from someone I sold some hardware to. I could face him and his crew, or I could explain the light envelope to the guy I kicked up to, or put in what was short myself.
I chose to go get my money
I walked out of that bar with my money and my life, more than most people could ever hope to do
Why, because I am a tough guy?
Nope
It's because I fear nothing.
I accidentally saw my first dead body wrapped in plastic and covered with lime at 6 years old, that same year the FBI searched through my toy chest because they had a warrant to search my entire house, My dad was away from the time I was 9 till the time I was 15, I operated in a city of less than 100,000 that had racked up a body count in a mob war of over 20, and where the most prolific mob killer of all time came with an axe to grind against the entire circle of people I was with, and before I was 25 I was looking at RICO perquisites that would have put me away till I was 75
I never blinked
Now Son..do you really think someone like you on the internet scares me ?
Get real..ok?

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.