BTW...as a sidebar, are you the same Chick who used to post in Real Deal years ago who once told me it was a bad idea to discuss the DeQuino hit, becuse there were poeople on their who had hard feelings about it? [/quote]

No, that wasn't me. I don't know anything about DeQuino or who that even is. Plus i don't tend to give a shit about who has hard feelings about what. I look out for myself only.

I was on RD though, years ago. Same avatar as here. Tag was my username. [/quote]

Ahhh ok...her demenor and confidence (not sucking up, but I find it hot as hell) was much like yours
Keep up the good work

For the Record,Joey DeQunio was a lawyer who walked in on a burglery at the law firm he worked at, that most say was ordered by Persico himself becuse there were files on "AJ" John D'Amico, a Colombo associate that the head of the law firm (Louis Brindisi) was representing. Like most Colombo escapades, it was botched and messy. Apperently there were some Colombo fans or who knows what,who didn't want it discussed on RD

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.