I doubt that the turn out at Rotondo's wake was because Gotti was pissed, first off. Was it a show of power? Probably. Rotondo was very powerful in Brooklyn, which also means he had working relationships with many men, some from Gotti's crew, therefore they went out of respect. He was a very well-respected and well loved man. He practically ran the waterfront; he worked with Alberto Anastasia. I also doubt that Riggi personally approved this hit. Riggi and Rotondo respected each other well enough and to my knowledge were friends. Rotondo introduced Jessie Hyman to the family, and them Hyman turned over financial records to the Federal authorities. That action on Hyman's part nullified Rotondo's omerta. I have my reservations in terms of Casso ordering the hit. I still doubt that. The Chin was another theory that I had floated around for a while. Chronologically it makes sense, and many do believe it, but I'm still not really convinced. I feel like Vinny Ocean might have known about the hit; I doubt that Riggi directly ordered it, but I feel like Ocean knew. I know he was very close with the Rotondos, but the fact that Jimmy was found with a jar of fish on his lap always signaled me to Ocean, who owned a fish store. The only reason the hit would have come from within would have been because of Hyman. I don't think the hit's order came directly from one of the NY men who Rotondo worked with, but I never said I doubted it could have come from an NJ sanctioned member.