Originally Posted By: italy100
I was asked to drop the Uncle Jose stuff so I did. Been around Philly for a long time and never seen anything like his . Got off of murder. Charges were reversed on a bunch of guys but he is only one to get out. Then two years later he is boss. Then he is arrested again and everyone is found guilty but him. The government hates to lose. But for some reason they took it easy on him. No RICO nothing. No calling some of the old rats to the stand. When a guy beats government usually they are tailing him immediatelty but he is back riding around philly. So yes it looks shady. Please explain why no old rats took stand like horsehead who says he was at making ceremony of Joe or no RICO charges. I was around back in late 70's early 80's and no he was a low level guy. Then two years out of can he is boss. No one wants that job. You have to be crazy or a cop to want to be boss of philly. Connected guy yeah but definetly not boss. But I was asked nicely so I dropped it. Have no ties to guy so I could care less. When he got job we asked how and answer was bexause no one else wanted it. Too dangerous. Anyone that calls himself marine is a homo. Did you suck Joes Hog? You like the pictures of him with the Black leather on don't you? I will be back at Pats tomorrow you want to meet up let me know.

Joe got out because the only thing keeping him locked up was the murder conviction he was only charged with some gambling stuff in the big RICO case with scarfo so he only got like 5 years for that, and horseheads stupid ass couldn't say anything about when Joe got made because Scarfo made Joe and Stanfa made horsehead so he wouldn't know shit. Joe definitely is not a rat