Originally Posted By: BURNSY
Over the last 5+ years I have searched and researched websites, blogs, newspaper articles, government reports, indictments, books in my own collection and any other source I could find. The results are found in the following charts. I do not consider the information or structure of these charts to be completely accurate but it represents a lot of time and work and I believe it is the most accurate of any online charts or those in other publications. Any and all comments or criticisms are welcome.
www.heisenberg5.wix.com/chicagooutfit

Not bad...couple things:

Aldo Piscitelli passed away in November. Rayjo Tominello shouldn't be with Elmwood Park as he is a Southiside guy and while he spends most his time in Florida, he is still involved with the Caruso's.

Pudge Matassa is not above Solly D and Inendino in Cicero. Jimmy I runs that crew with Solly D and Sammy C as his #2's. Add Nick C as a soldier there along with Paul Carparelli. Matassa is really a soldier, but since he travels in so many circles and is the main conduit between crews, people think he has more power than he does.

Albie Vena runs Grand Avenue...his brother-in-law Chris Spina and the Spina brothers are under him. The active "soldiers" in Grand Avenue are Anthony and John Spina, along with Bobby Dominic and Robert Pannozo and a few other guys I am not familiar with.

You should remove Mike Caracci and Spano from the list. Mike was never a major player and Spano is out of the rackets.

Tony Dote is probably the active Capo in Elmwood Park below Pete DiFronzo. I would add to that crew Gary Gagliano, Carl Dote, Francis Mazza and Frank Adamo.