Originally Posted By: getthesenets
@Sonny

Yeah, that's the way I thought things worked here. State your opinion, corroborate and then another person can either agree or challenge your points and then back up their stance with points of their own.

====

@LittleNicky

I thought I would come back to this thread and read you apologizing to me like a man after you jumped to conclusions, but I won't hold my breath.

No, I quite intentionally jumped on you for another incoherent post that asked and answered essentially "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?".

The point is- all the wishful thinking and just-so stories in the world do not overcome the fact that vast majority of mobsters have always been and continue to be democrats. Unless you seriously deny this, there is no point to this thread. Move on, the question has been answered. If you do deny this, I would love to see some actual information.

The question in the thread is a empirical one. Not a lets invent stories game or one of evaluating "ethos" like Sonny. You can't actually assess or challenge something that contains NO FACTS.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 03/18/14 04:04 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here