Originally Posted By: Gingello101182
Hey PMAC I read Bruno's son's statement, really powerful stuff. I agree with everything he said. He really exposed Arillotta as the coward he really is. Its crazy that Phil Leonetti got less time for more bodies but then again he gave the Feds way more. Really there was not too much Arillotta could give them outside Springfield.

the Best part about the Maragni sentencing was when his lawyer said he would lose his job if he goes to jail. I love how the prosecutor said that's too bad and if he is actually good at his job then maybe he can get it back when he gets out. It is good to see these jerks get some punishment. I bet both of these guys get in trouble again just like Gravano did.

he gave them Artie Nigro, the acting boss at the time, that was a pretty big arrest, and Nigro got a life sentence in large part due to Arilotta, thats why i was kinda surprised he got hit so hard. but in reality Arilliotta has been locked up since 2010 so he's got 4 years as time served plus no way he does more than 80% of sentence, so he will probably be out in a couple of years.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort