Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: faffy444
thats why i tend to agree with his numbers

look at his "numbers" for pittsburg, something nobody no matter how delusional would bother to entertain even for a second. 17 soldiers, 3 capos, boss ect. compare that with 2 rats and an old man. see the problem? believe what sounds good to you, but ask yourself how even if his shtick were true would it make sense. how would an associate who according to his own words "left the life" decades ago know the current scoop in an area where he doesn't claim to live any longer? does he call the corporate office and get a yearly update? how can someone on one hand claim how secretive these guys are yet claim to know the inner workings?

the fbi is far from perfect and they claimed less than 25 made guys a few years ago. that number may not be right on the money, but do you really believe the real number is more than twice their estimate? don't buy into the misinformation hype. why would the fbi put out misinformation on a "family" that is down to some scattered residual organized activity? what's the upside? what would they gain?

Your creepy obsession is matched only by your lack of a clue. Your questions and statements are so flawed they defy comments
Here's an idea, why don't you catch your breath, unclinch your fists and form some cohernet questions, perhaps I can educate you

Last edited by TheArm; 03/13/14 04:42 PM.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.