so yesterday Genovese made man Anthony arillotta got sentenced to 8 and half yrs which is probably the most I seen a judge give to a made rat in nyc in a while. Colombo capo ray yesterday got 4 months but didn't have 2 and a half bodies like Anthony. but old dead capo al Bruno son gave his victim impact statement in court you can read it somewhere it starts off praising the mob but he crushes this guy Anthony in it makes him look stupid. but hay he was a shooter and earner for nigro bringing him a couple grand a month plus driving down to the Bronx to shoot guys on request(frank dabado union guy) how he survived like 10 shot from 2 shooter god had his back. back to the victim impact its pretty bad plus al Bruno son filed a wrongful death lawsuit in mass which he'll win so if Anthony weasels out of witsec to come home he can never own shit in his name. oh forgot the judge castel hit him with a 2 million dollar fine lifes over for him plus his wife and kids left him I think same case for the Colombo guy ray he said in court. next thing the Colombo guys who did the cop killing plus like 6 other urders that no buddy else were found guilty off I think there gteeting hit off 15+. big dino and comp. killing college kids and trying to pin it on Colombo family biz.