Originally Posted By: EricKumerow
If Ivy League wants to continue to play Mr. Google and the Fibs are the sole source of knowledge so be it. Anyone with a clue knows that's a pile of shit.

OTOH ridiculous claims about the current strength of the Outfit are just as big of a joke. Like the Arm just moved in and ingratiated himself to them in both Chicago and Rockford. Please....

I have lived here my whole life and know many connected people and probably some that are made.

I wouldn't even ask them how many members there are, or if they're made. I did ask within the past decade if they were still "making" people and the answer was positive.

So the FBI has no clue as usual with the Outfit. They knew about 28 members and those are now probably 20 due to attrition and jail. Other than that, keep guessing.

I never said anything about the outfit haveing great strngth or numbers, I only said that the 28 made guy reference is nonsense, and that the outfit is till very much alive.
I have not moved in and integrated myself with anyone, I have known Outfit and Rockford people since I was a teenager living in NY through both nucleur and extended family. A made father and two made Uncles will get you that kind of access.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.