I am familiar with two of these gangs,And i have the same experince as Tommy.Three of the wheels of soul gang workrd for me for 20 years.Two of them black one white .The one was Pres of south jersey chapter other was black guy was sergeant of arms. White guy was a hang a round he is now full patch.

The guy that was pres. in still in but he lives in N.C. now so he can,t hold the top spot. The guy that was sarg. left the chapter about 10 years ago. The white guy is very active .and still works for me.

Pagans : A guy i went to school with that got killed at a young age his brother and i became close and through the years he drifted into the biker life.In mid to late 90s he moved up to pres spot in the south jersey chapter. He is not that any longer . I have spoke to him recently he called to see if he could hunt on some property i have out in EHT .

But i have only good words to say about all these hard working family men, all good people.The guy that was pres. of wheels has 14 kids.Dam i guess he had to work hard he is retired now down south...

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."