GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (m2w), 284 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,817
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,404
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,529
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,425
Posts1,060,736
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: Extortion] #767964
03/14/14 03:39 PM
03/14/14 03:39 PM
Extortion Offline OP
Underboss
Extortion  Offline OP
Underboss
Someone call and say they are from PETA

Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: Extortion] #767971
03/14/14 04:10 PM
03/14/14 04:10 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I's almost not even funny. Because some nut, who has never been within a hundred miles of a real wiseguy, yet has a fascination with this crap, is bound to call him just to hear the sound of his voice. You can bet on it.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: pizzaboy] #767975
03/14/14 04:19 PM
03/14/14 04:19 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I's almost not even funny. Because some nut, who has never been within a hundred miles of a real wiseguy, yet has a fascination with this crap, is bound to call him just to hear the sound of his voice. You can bet on it.

Crazy talk, PB. People from an internet forum crank calling people they don't know in real life?

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: carmela] #767976
03/14/14 04:24 PM
03/14/14 04:24 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: carmela

Crazy talk, PB. People crank calling anonymous people on an internet forum?

lol lol
Sometimes they even call other board members. Especially the female board members. Which is odd, because the guys who bark the loudest on these boards have never been with a woman who wasn't inflatable.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: pizzaboy] #767985
03/14/14 06:12 PM
03/14/14 06:12 PM
Extortion Offline OP
Underboss
Extortion  Offline OP
Underboss

lol lol
Sometimes they even call other board members. Especially the female board members. Which is odd, because the guys who bark the loudest on these boards have never been with a woman who wasn't inflatable.

So what you are saying is that you need to be mob wannabe that knows wiseguys in real life to like crime? Just seems pretenious

Last edited by Extortion; 03/14/14 06:13 PM.
Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: Extortion] #767987
03/14/14 06:18 PM
03/14/14 06:18 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: Extortion

lol lol

So what you are saying is that you need to be mob wannabe that knows wiseguys in real life to like crime? Just seems pretenious

No, I think what we're saying is...most of us stop crank calling others by the 5th grade.

Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: Extortion] #767989
03/14/14 06:25 PM
03/14/14 06:25 PM
Extortion Offline OP
Underboss
Extortion  Offline OP
Underboss
Right, but its a joke.

Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: Extortion] #767992
03/14/14 07:00 PM
03/14/14 07:00 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Right, but its a joke.

Yeah I get that. And I can almost see the humor in it. But that PB...he takes crank calls very very seriously. Crank calls and pigeons.

Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: Extortion] #767993
03/14/14 07:04 PM
03/14/14 07:04 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Carmela your adorable, its prank call not crank call.....what would crank call even mean? Besides maybe hitting up your boy for some meth.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: Dellacroce] #767994
03/14/14 07:10 PM
03/14/14 07:10 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Carmela your adorable, its prank call not crank call.....what would crank call even mean? Besides maybe hitting up your for some meth.

And that's why crank calls are no laughing matter!!

All these years saying it this way and nobody ever corrected me. They would just laugh and point. Now I know why. frown

Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: Extortion] #768092
03/15/14 10:28 AM
03/15/14 10:28 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
So what you are saying is that you need to be mob wannabe that knows wiseguys in real life to like crime?

Not at all. I've always given the proper credit and respect to our board members and researchers from other parts of the country and other parts of the world. Guys like Ivy and Hairy and Sonny post valuable links that most of us don't have the patience to look for.

I was merely pointing out that wiseguys have always attracted the same types of groupies and stalkers that celebrities and athletes attract. And it's especially true today, in the Internet age. It's just that, when some nutjob sleeps in his car across the street from Vinny Basciano's old house to take a picture, or approaches Tore LoCasio at the Publix on Marco Island, and tells him "great job on staying low key," rolleyes it doesn't make the newspapers.

I've never been of the mind that you have to grow up here to have an opinion about these guys. That's bullshit, and I'm constantly sticking up for guys like Ivy and Hairy because I feel that way. Mob guys are public figures and people want to read about them whether they're "from the neighborhood" or not. I'm just saying that there are limits when it comes to invading their privacy because they're just people.

But I do know that you were joking, Extortion. I was joking, too. But it was more of an inside joke between me and Carmela. So if you didn't get it, I understand.

Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: pizzaboy] #768396
03/17/14 09:50 AM
03/17/14 09:50 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
I was merely pointing out that wiseguys have always attracted the same types of groupies and stalkers that celebrities and athletes attract. And it's especially true today, in the Internet age. It's just that, when some nutjob sleeps in his car across the street from Vinny Basciano's old house to take a picture, or approaches Tore LoCasio at the Publix on Marco Island, and tells him "great job on staying low key," rolleyes it doesn't make the newspapers.

People actually do that in NY?

And I'm from Louisiana, I'm not calling Neil to shoot the shit and ask him if his pigeons are "coo-ing"; That's way too much for long distance.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: LaLouisiane] #768435
03/17/14 12:28 PM
03/17/14 12:28 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

There are lots of crazies in this world, Lalou. People used to approach Gotti for his fucking autograph all the time. And he enjoyed the fucking attention. But look how things worked out for him wink.

Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: pizzaboy] #768678
03/18/14 03:24 PM
03/18/14 03:24 PM
Extortion Offline OP
Underboss
Extortion  Offline OP
Underboss

There are lots of crazies in this world, Lalou. People used to approach Gotti for his fucking autograph all the time. And he enjoyed the fucking attention. But look how things worked out for him wink.

I don't see how asking for John Gotti's autograph qualifies as "crazy stalker". I'm sure myself and many others on here and in general would want to get his autograph.

Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: Extortion] #768690
03/18/14 04:13 PM
03/18/14 04:13 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

I don't see how asking for John Gotti's autograph qualifies as "crazy stalker". I'm sure myself and many others on here and in general would want to get his autograph.

Well, you're right. That wouldn't necessarily make someone a "crazy stalker." But sitting on a guy's house just to take a picture and put it on the Internet would. And these guys do get those types of crazies in their lives. And I wasn't singling anyone out on this board.

Look, we all have an interest in this stuff or we wouldn't be here. But if you're searching property records and using Google Earth to see what mafioso homes look like, then your interest is probably a little more than what's healthy.

Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: pizzaboy] #768725
03/18/14 09:03 PM
03/18/14 09:03 PM
Extortion Offline OP
Underboss
Extortion  Offline OP
Underboss
Definitely agree with you there.

Re: Neil Migliore likes pigeons [Re: Extortion] #769093
03/21/14 04:02 PM
03/21/14 04:02 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Getting back on track, everyone should watch the movie "Ghost Dog" a real classic and mandatory for LCN and pigeon enthusiasts everywhere!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull