I have a small collection of mafia movies I'd like to share with you, I'm allways looking for new ones. If you guys can share any good ones so I can add to my collection here's mine so far: chicago overcoat, looper, gangster squad, the hitman diary, street boss, killing them softly, the iceman, payback, the boondock saints 1 and 2, dolan's cadillac, stand up guys, staten island, get shorty, a bronx tale, high crime, donnie brasco, the god father all parts, untoachables, last man standing, lost capone, billy bathgate, wise guys, bugsy, once upon a time, killer instinct, hit the dutchman, to live and die in la,nitti the enforcer,mobsters, analyse this, analyse that, mean streets, honor thy father, board walk empire season 1,2,3. Sopranos all season's, millers crossing, road to perdition, witness to the mob, this thing of ours, first season of magic city, wannabes, documentary mafia coming to america, a history of violence,sleepers,carlito's way,10thand wolf, documentary vegas the city the mob made,dillenger, dinner rush, Mario Puzo's last don, history channel the mafia, gotti,what doesn't kill you,discovery mafia code of conduct, turn of faith, west new york,snatch,blow, detroit mob confidential, the funeral, frankie the fly, the immortals,the family,boss of bosses, the departed, the client, sugartime, american cousins, the sinatra club, rat pack. So thats all I have, most of these movies I really enjoy watching, a few of these are pretty bad to be honest but most are good. If any one has any other mob or gangster movies to recomend I like to check them out so plese share. It's allways a treat to watch a new mob movie and I get some pasta and meatballs to go with it.