Alternatively

Where would you operate
-4 borough's of New York, a crew in Jersey and one in Miami operations would involve traditional Gambling, Hijacking, Loan Sharking but have Construction, Trucking and Waste Management and Drug Trafficking could only be done by the lowest level guys

Hierarchy
-4 Capos in Brooklyn and one in Queens running mainly Blue Collar operations (although I would encourage they get involved in waste management operations etc) represented by an Underboss with a 2 crew's in the Bronx and 2 in Manhattan operating White Collar operations with a few Blue also represented by an Underboss, the crews in Jersey and Miami would be represented by me.

-I would own a bar in Little Italy with an apartment above it which would be my home but I would also own a chain of bakery's around New York to show income for my car, I would wear suits sometimes while out with the guys (with a family member guarding my apartment from FEDS) but mainly Suits would be for Weddings, Funerals and Court

Drugs
-Made members must not deal drugs directly but can have somebody deal it for them but this person must be prepared to say he was alone and not working for my guy otherwise he'll be whacked by my Made man (if he fails to do so both will be), people prospecting to become made men must drop dealing as they get closer to joining the family officially.

Meetings
-I would meet in my apartment and other random places but the only people I would meet with is my Consigliere and my two Underbosses, my Jersey Capo once a month and my Miami Capo once every 3 months but if it is necessary that I meet with one of my other Capos I will such as if I was to give him a new operation or bring a guy into his crew

Bringing guys in
-Guy's wanting to be made must be represented by a Capo, a Soldier from that Capo's crew and another Soldier in the family and I must have met him at least twice before within the space of two years before his proposition

Finding out if guys are rats
-I know this method is a bit Gotti but I would ask Capo's to make sure their soldiers meet up at a location at a certain time and if their late or don't turn up and then turn up another time the capo must then ask his excuse example; if it was the same as Pusy Bompensiero's then the soldier would stay at the meeting place while another guy went to collaborate his story (maybe we use a cop on the payroll if it's a hospital) if it doesn't check out we whack him plain and simple, the same will be done with those 3 soldiers with hands in the Guns, Drugs and Diamonds business

Avoiding wars
-If another family is trying to muscle my operations or beats up some of my guys I'd reach out to another family to be peace settlers

Fighting wars
-I would assign hit-men to certain top members of the enemy