The point is mob, you are making up positions in order to argue with them. Ivy has never said it is gospel. The question is never "is using government information present in public and courts" perfect? The question is what is the alternative. The alternative is knowing completely nothing and relying on anecdotes from personal experience.

I would still be interested in finding an example where the FBI or us attorney office information, presented both publicly and in court about the mafia, has proven to be massively wrong over the last 20 years. It's hard to talk about an issue in abstract without actual named incidents. And the secondary question should be was it malicious or the result of mistake.

The only one that is a "poser" here is a guy claiming to be a high level associate of the Buffalo crime family in the 90s. I never claimed to be mafia connected at all or making argument from personal knowledge, beyond having some research interest in the subject.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 02/27/14 04:53 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here