Originally Posted By: spmob
Why would the Feds release the most up to date and correct info they have? Makes no sense to me...they don't want us to know what they are up to. They have a reason for everything they do and you don't know that reason. They do what they want. I think you have to be pretty gulliable to believe everything the FBI puts out. Now I think I am hearing you say that you don't believe everything. Good for you.

Also, There have been guys on these forums who have given solid info and would know more about whats currently going in their city then what the Feds put out for you to read.

And its pretty easy to spot a "poser or pretender" as you call it. And Its pretty easy to ignore them as well. I have called out the likes of them myself so don't make it as if I am comparing some of these clowns who pretend to be "in the know" and say it holds equal value to what the Feds put out. I'm not doing that. But not everyone is a poser trying to be "cool" on an internet forum.

Stop making up straw-men positions only to attack them. Nobody has ever advocated the position "WE SHOULD BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE FBI PUTS OUT".

Ivy was absolutely clear. On average, a mix of FBI information, indictments and court information, along with a health dose of skepticism is more useful than pretend wise guys on the forum board. For example, I published on this board some FBI affidavits and wiretaps in the nicky jr trial that provided some interesting information on Amuso, Nicky Jr and Nicky Sr. It all came for court dockets. Then again they might be putting out "misinformation" on criminal court cases that the US Attorney's Office must prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

By and large there have been very few issues in the last 20 years where all these sources of information got OC information radically wrong. Then compare it to the dime-a-dozen TheArms running around the internet.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 02/27/14 03:07 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here