Originally Posted By: TheArm

See, there goes you blood presure rising again, and your projection kicking in again

pointless troll baiting.

Quote:
Your ilk, is actually people who hear things second and third hand, and try to pass it off as irrefutable forst

I have no idea what "forst" is supposed to mean, but I have never once done this.

Quote:
Second hand. That never works with people, like myself, who actually know what they are talking about. It just makes you look silly.

You're right, your ad hominem straw men arguments that lack any and all credibility totally make me look silly.

Quote:
For the record, I am the type of guy who uses profanity when I am perfectly calm, if I am angey or upset, I become very articulate and a master wordsmith.

No, you're an uneducated ignoramus who uses words awkwardly and often incorrectly (projection complex, for example). Your syntax, spelling and grammar are generally atrocious and about on par with an autistic 12 year old. The only thing you're a master smith of is bullshit nobody believes but you.

Quote:
I told you before Corkey, I am the best connected guy someone like you will ever talk to, listen and learn, or listen to fucking mooks who cut and paste off FBI public web sites and parrot whet they heard on a documentary on Crime TV...your choice.

Connected how? You're a nobody. An internet tough guy who obsessively tries to prove he's connected to a bunch of people who don't give a shit who you think you are.

Quote:

Bottom line on this topic...there is no super human calabrese boogie man gangsters hiding in the clost...it is fantasy, myth and hype

I never made this claim... More strawman arguments. That all you got, pops?

Last edited by slumpy; 02/19/14 01:02 PM.