GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 484 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,848
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,437
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,529
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,429
Posts1,060,842
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 22 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 21 22
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: LaLouisiane] #764419
02/18/14 06:21 PM
02/18/14 06:21 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Originally Posted By: British
Sean south you aint Irish, your a plastic paddy that does not have a clue

Fact is us British have pissed all over your cowardly terrorists for years

IRA stands for I Ran Away....

IRA stand for "I Ran Away"?

British, in case you haven't noticed, the Irish have been skull dragging you and your country around, taking back piece by piece of its native land. Was it less than a hundred years ago you had all of Ireland? Now your reduced to a small portion of Northern Ireland?

Your country has been on a steady 250 year decline since we kicked you out of America, and the embarrassments have only gotten worse.

First the Revolutionary War, then the War of 1812, then the bailouts of WWI and WWII.

What's more, the majority of Americans sympathize with the Irish because you treated them the same as the colonies with your imperialistic tactics. But let me tell you, that mighty British navy that your country boasted of a few centuries back has been reduced to rubble. The majority of your outposts have declared freedom and broken away from "the crown". All you have left is that little island called England. Defeat is a painful pill to swallow isn't it?

With God's will, the Irish, my distant family members across the pond will claim what your ancestors unrightfully stole from them.

Be careful LaLouisiane, truth hurts to these guys, before you know it they'll be running to the Palace blubbering to their dear old Queen cry

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #764423
02/18/14 06:33 PM
02/18/14 06:33 PM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
We leave running away to you lot....

British is best....
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: British] #764428
02/18/14 06:48 PM
02/18/14 06:48 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
The British army is recognised as the best in the world

they are right up there, that's for sure. along with us over here, they are widely regarded to have the best trained, best motivated and most experienced guys in the world. a strong case can be made that the SAS are hands down the best special operations force in the world. the royal marine commandos are the cream of the crop as far as amphibious forces are concerned. they have the 2nd best navy in the world and a top notch airforce.

now i already know that some are going to use that against me and say "and the ira beat them" blah, blah, blah. you guys do realize that the conflict in northern ireland was fought with political decisions in mind right? to put it bluntly, if we are talking a real war the brits could round up the whole country and put them in internment camps if they saw fit, or simply reduce the whole of ireland to a pile of rumble from the air.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #764430
02/18/14 06:56 PM
02/18/14 06:56 PM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
Exactly five felonies, well said

I think you will be wasting your time trying to explain that to some though

They want to drag this thread on and on with a blinkered view

I should not have got back involved with their nonsense and will not even bother reading this thread anymore

British is best....
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Five_Felonies] #764433
02/18/14 07:22 PM
02/18/14 07:22 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies

they are right up there, that's for sure. along with us over here, they are widely regarded to have the best trained, best motivated and most experienced guys in the world. a strong case can be made that the SAS are hands down the best special operations force in the world. the royal marine commandos are the cream of the crop as far as amphibious forces are concerned. they have the 2nd best navy in the world and a top notch airforce.

now i already know that some are going to use that against me and say "and the ira beat them" blah, blah, blah. you guys do realize that the conflict in northern ireland was fought with political decisions in mind right? to put it bluntly, if we are talking a real war the brits could round up the whole country and put them in internment camps if they saw fit, or simply reduce the whole of ireland to a pile of rumble from the air.

It wasn't a real war FF, we know that buddy. It was more insurgency and counter insurgency. IRA could never stand up a conventional army against the British Military, and I doubt they ever intended to do so. It was the same tactics used by VC in Vietnam and The war in Iraq, hit them where it hurts, but don't leave a conventional fighting force for them to attack.

The British Army with all of its might could do nothing to the IRA because they didn't know who were the fighters and who were the civilians. What are they going to do now, round up all the Irish and stick them in camps? In this day and age every country in Europe and around the world would be calling for England's head and even more support would be leveraged to the IRA.

The Brits are in a lose-lose situation and they know it. They can't launch an all out attack against Ireland because they will look in the wrong. What are they gonna do to justify it?? "uh....we invaded these guys a few hundred years back, so this is technically our land"..I don't think so, amigo.

Besides the Irish have too much support in the USA with the high numbers of Irish immigrants in the country. Wasn't it the first attack against the British where there was an Irish American guy involved and they executed all of them but him? Britain knew not to jeopardize its political relations by executing an American.( I may be off a little on that story but it followed those guidlines)

It's a tricky situation for Britain even though they labeled the IRA as a terrorist organization if fighting ever started again, you can bet that the USA would sit back and not get a dog in that fight. Likewise, when it comes to Ireland, Britain doesn't have much support from anyone. The world is too liberal and no one believes in Britain's right to take over a country it never had the business being in in the first place. They only wanted to exploit Ireland for it's resources the same as they did America, trust me everyone sees that.

The IRA doesn't need to spill blood anymore they have proven their point. All Britain can do is beef up its military presence in Northern Ireland and watch its power slowly dissipate from their hands. The Irish are slowly taking back what's rightfully theirs. Ireland was never Britains to begin with, so its absolute justice seeing the People of Ireland finally take back what is rightfully theirs.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Five_Felonies] #764434
02/18/14 07:36 PM
02/18/14 07:36 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

And yet they could never infiltrate the South Armagh brigade, causing the British army to overfly South Armagh in Chinooks, many an SAS soldier died at the hands of the IRA even with the hunderds of millions of pounds at their disposal they still never ran any Irish soldier in South Armagh who gave as good as they got.

And the Brits through everything they had at them. And it still wasn't enough.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #764437
02/18/14 07:50 PM
02/18/14 07:50 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
It wasn't a real war FF, we know that buddy.

seems alot of people don't!

Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH

that statement is a joke. within the confines of the conflict, perhaps. as far as true military power, they could have destroyed the whole area in ten minutes if they wanted to.

this whole debate is a joke. we have people here wanting to see a return to the good old days when people were blown up in the streets on a weekly basis by both sides. this is directed at you SS. you have family over there, you are so down for the cause. ok, stop your silly shit, go over there, hook up with the brigade, get a few RPG's and an assault rifle and go to town. shoot a few rockets into a loyalist bar and spray a few neighborhoods. kill some innocents and then chalk it up to "the cause" the same way your typical black gangbanger here in the states will chalk it up to "the game". wink

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Five_Felonies] #764438
02/18/14 08:00 PM
02/18/14 08:00 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

A real war? What on earth are you talking about? They deployed an active terrorist cell in Northern Ireland that colluded with the UVF to commit the biggest bombing atrocity in Belfast so what is so 'real' about that?

The hunger strikers grew up watching their homes burned down by cowardly Loyalists and it has been proven that they instigated the troubles at a time the Republican community simply wanted equal rights and peace. And you're singing the praises of the SAS? Why? They failed miserably in Ireland and what's more you are completely missing the point. Everyone knows the IRA were not an army with millions upon millions of pounds worth of resources, they were freedom fighters living on courage and grit. Something the protestants didn't have. Bobby Sands went 66 days without food before dying. When the Loyalist prisoners went on hunger strike they couldn't last one.

And if the SAS were so good why could they never infiltrate the South Armagh brigade? Why did they overfly South Armagh in Chinooks? They had more money, resources and power, everybody knows that. But the IRA were just a band of freedom fighters fighting on pure courage, bravery and out of a damn righteous fight for survival so you are displaying your ignorance again like the posters above.

It was a real war and I lay wreaths down every year to commemorate my fallen comrades as do many Americans from Boston and New York who fought in Vietnam so you can stick your worship of the SAS where the sun don't shine.

Real war? A real war would have been the Loyalist paramilitaries who instigated this fight against the IRA and without the SAS, the RUC and the British army to hide behind I think we all know who would win that fight.

The IRA inflicted more casualties on Loyalist paramilitaries than they ever did on the IRA so the SAS, the RUC, the paras, the marines, the British army or even the damn Queen couldn't keep down the Irish who were fighting a war they never started in the first place, remember that.

Explain to me what right they have to occupy six counties and then get back to me. Even SAS soldiers have confessed that the IRA soldiers in South Armagh were too tough and secretive to infiltrate.

The British have no right to occupy Irish land, that's why it is called Ireland. You tell me the 'political decisions' that give Britain the right to occupy Ireland?

And fuck the SAS, they got their asses kicked in Basra too.

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Five_Felonies] #764439
02/18/14 08:11 PM
02/18/14 08:11 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
It wasn't a real war FF, we know that buddy.

seems alot of people don't!

that statement is a joke. within the confines of the conflict, perhaps. as far as true military power, they could have destroyed the whole area in ten minutes if they wanted to.

this whole debate is a joke. we have people here wanting to see a return to the good old days when people were blown up in the streets on a weekly basis by both sides. this is directed at you SS. you have family over there, you are so down for the cause. ok, stop your silly shit, go over there, hook up with the brigade, get a few RPG's and an assault rifle and go to town. shoot a few rockets into a loyalist bar and spray a few neighborhoods. kill some innocents and then chalk it up to "the cause" the same way your typical black gangbanger here in the states will chalk it up to "the game". wink

Why is it directed solely at me FF? I've explained the history of the conflict and it was the IRA who were the ones seeking peace before the outbreak of the troubles. That little nugget seems to have escaped your attention.

But then you're just another Brit lover that's cool. But you cannot counter any single of the political points I have made.

Number 1: They are illegally occupying Irish land

And Number 2: It was the RUC and Loyalist paramilitaries who ceased upon the IRA ceasefire in the late-60's to burn Catholic homes that caused the troubles in the first place.

Many of my family have been wiped out during the troubles and whether I have contributed any service to the cause is none of you damn business so back off, you no shit about the troubles FF, and you ain't got one political argument to make that can justify what the Brits have done.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 02/18/14 08:16 PM. Reason: need to take a deep brath and calm down, too many idiotic comments to take.

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #764441
02/18/14 08:25 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
sean, i don't know you but i'm sure i could beat you up! smile

i haven't discussed the politics of the situation at all really, just pointed out the silly outfit inspired fanboy shit shown by some (you) who hold the ira on some sort of a military pedestal. only a very small minority want to go back to the old days, again you. futhermore, you must be some kind of disabled person if you aren't willing to fight. if members of my family were killed, i would join the struggle rather than babble like some nutter on a computer. lol

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 02/18/14 08:29 PM.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: LaLouisiane] #764442
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

It wasn't a real war FF, we know that buddy. It was more insurgency and counter insurgency. IRA could never stand up a conventional army against the British Military, and I doubt they ever intended to do so. It was the same tactics used by VC in Vietnam and The war in Iraq, hit them where it hurts, but don't leave a conventional fighting force for them to attack.

The British Army with all of its might could do nothing to the IRA because they didn't know who were the fighters and who were the civilians. What are they going to do now, round up all the Irish and stick them in camps? In this day and age every country in Europe and around the world would be calling for England's head and even more support would be leveraged to the IRA.

The Brits are in a lose-lose situation and they know it. They can't launch an all out attack against Ireland because they will look in the wrong. What are they gonna do to justify it?? "uh....we invaded these guys a few hundred years back, so this is technically our land"..I don't think so, amigo.

Besides the Irish have too much support in the USA with the high numbers of Irish immigrants in the country. Wasn't it the first attack against the British where there was an Irish American guy involved and they executed all of them but him? Britain knew not to jeopardize its political relations by executing an American.( I may be off a little on that story but it followed those guidlines)

It's a tricky situation for Britain even though they labeled the IRA as a terrorist organization if fighting ever started again, you can bet that the USA would sit back and not get a dog in that fight. Likewise, when it comes to Ireland, Britain doesn't have much support from anyone. The world is too liberal and no one believes in Britain's right to take over a country it never had the business being in in the first place. They only wanted to exploit Ireland for it's resources the same as they did America, trust me everyone sees that.

The IRA doesn't need to spill blood anymore they have proven their point. All Britain can do is beef up its military presence in Northern Ireland and watch its power slowly dissipate from their hands. The Irish are slowly taking back what's rightfully theirs. Ireland was never Britains to begin with, so its absolute justice seeing the People of Ireland finally take back what is rightfully theirs.

Exactly, the whole international community was behind Ireland's plight for equality, civil rights and freedom including the majority of Americans.

FF's argument is preposterous, it doesn't even make an ounce of rational sense.

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Five_Felonies] #764444
02/18/14 08:30 PM
02/18/14 08:30 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
sean, i don't know you but i'm sure i could beat you up! smile

i haven't discussed the politics of the situation at all really, just pointed out the silly outfit inspired fanboy shit shown by some (you) who hold the ira on some sort of a pedestal. only a very small minority want to go back to the old days, again you. futhermore, you must be some kind of disabled person if you aren't willing to fight. if members of my family were killed, i would join the struggle rather than babble like some nutter on a computer. lol

So now the disabled are bought into it lol

Please son, don't embarrass yourself, if you want to have a drink to discuss things further we'll see who's disabled by the end of the night.

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #764445
02/18/14 08:33 PM
02/18/14 08:33 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
i'm sure i could out-drink you as well. also, irish whiskey is trash. real men drink scotch! strike another blow for the UK! cry

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Five_Felonies] #764448
02/18/14 08:43 PM
02/18/14 08:43 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
i'm sure i could out-drink you as well. also, irish whiskey is trash. real men drink scotch! strike another blow for the UK! cry

Real men drink Scotch? lol

What kind of lame shit is that? Get the fuck out of here you waster you ain't got shit to offer this thread except your devotion to the Brits and the Queen.

rolleyes Real men drink Scotch, yeah, they also eat a meal called haggis which is made out of cowshit, which ain't too far from the shit you been talking tonight lol

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #764515
02/19/14 07:28 AM
02/19/14 07:28 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: abc123
http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analys...n-26284218.html

Sean South, UVF touts was all over this pub attack Martin Cahill
had jackshit to do with it.

RUC 'collusion' in replacing bomb gel with putty saved the lives of IRA men.

JIM CUSACK – 04 FEBRUARY 2007

IN OCTOBER, 1993, a package with a note on the back saying it was a book was posted from Belfast to the then Tanaiste, Dick Spring. It was a bomb, a fairly well constructed one that would have killed anyone who tried to open the package. It didn't reach the Tanaiste. It was intercepted at the Central Sorting office in Belfast and made safe.

On the evening of Saturday, May 21, the following year, over 50 members of Sinn Fein - along with members of the Dublin IRA - were enjoying a night of drinking and music in the upstairs function room of the Widow Scallan's pub in Pearse Street.

Downstairs, the public bar was packed, with dozens of local men watching soccer on the television. Around mid-evening, two men appeared at the side-stairs door to the function room. They shot dead the doorman, IRA member Martin Doherty, and planted a hold-all inside the hallway.

The location of the hold-all was significant. The men had been told exactly where to place it. It was a bomb - or so the two Ulster Volunteer Force members who planted it there thought it was. It should have contained around 20lbs of the commercial explosive, Powergel.

If the bomb had gone off, the following would have happened: the horizontal pressure of the explosion would have blown out the side wall of the pub. That wall supported the beams that held up the roof and first floor of the 19th century building. The roof and first floor - along with 50-odd republicans in the function room there - would have fallen downwards on to even more local people in the public bar.

The explosion would also have caused a fire-ball which would have burned to death many people in its direct path and then, almost certainly set fire to the building, killing everybody trapped inside.

A few months later, as the Belfast Enterprise train pulled into Connolly Station on the afternoon of September 12, an explosion occured in a packed carriage. No one was killed or injured but the inside of the carriage was covered in a strange grey, putty-like substance. It was putty, two kilos of it. Who would make a bomb of putty?

Unwittingly it was the UVF. But, in the background, British Army ordnance officers were almost certainly involved. It was they who had been brought a large cache of real Powergel explosive by RUC Special Branch officers and asked to take out the explosive and replace it with something that looked and even smelled like explosive but was harmless.

They then, probably, took the 'explosive' back to their agent inside the UVF agent who had given it to them in the first place and he, in turn, carefully placed it back in the secret hide in north Belfast from where he had stolen it.

The reason behind the RUC and British Army's actions were this: they had left the UVF with something they thought was explosive but was harmless, so they couldn't kill people.

In doing so, they saved lives, lots and lots of them - dozens of republicans and locals in the Widow Scallan's, maybe another dozen passengers on the train, maybe even the Tanaiste.

The Branch men's agent was probably Mark Haddock, the man referred to as 'Informant One' in Nuala O'Loan's "damning" report on the RUC. The report, met with a clamour of condemnation and indignation, has irrevocably sullied the reputation of the RUC in many people's eyes.

The report was accurate in portraying Haddock and his associates in the Mount Vernon unit of the UVF as a bunch of murderers who killed not only Catholics but local Protestants who somehow fell foul of them. The Ombudsman's investigation was a result of a campaign by Raymond McCord snr, whose son, Raymond, was murdered by the UVF men in 1997.

Taken in isolation, the failure to prosecute Haddock and others for this and maybe six other murders seems an appalling indictment, but only if taken out of the context of the environment in which the RUC was operating in the early Nineties.

Northern Ireland was, at the time, on the brink of civil war. The IRA had stepped up its campaign of terrorism to

'In the background, British Army ordnance officers were almost certainly involved'

levels not seen since the Seventies. It was setting off huge bombs aimed at the commercial heart of London. It massacred eight Protestant workmen on their way to work at a construction company in Teebane, Co Tyrone. In October, 1993 - the same month the parcel bomb was sent to Dick Spring - an IRA bomb exploded in Frizzell's fish shop on the Shankill Road, killing nine people. In March 1993, an IRA bomb exploded in a busy shopping street in Warrington, England, killing two children, Tim Parry, 12, and three-year-old Jonathan Ball.

Simultaneously, the IRA leadership was in talks with the Dublin Government and the SDLP in the lead-up towhat would become known as the 'peace process' and the first IRA ceasefire in 1994. The impression that a 'pan-nationalist front' of the IRA, SDLP and Irish Government was negotiating terms for some form of a settlement with the British and American governments was an alarming one for unionists and loyalist paramilitaries.

After more than a decade in which it had stopped bombings, the UVF had returned to carrying out explosions. It carried out attacks on Sinn Fein offices, including one in Monaghan in which, strangely enough, the bomb failed to explode.

The aftermath of the IRA's bombing of Frizzell's fish shop was one of the worst in the entire Troubles with over 30 people murdered in a month, including eight people shot dead by loyalists in the Rising Sun Bar in Greysteel, Co Derry. The UVF planned to strike at the heart of the Republic's tourist industry by either blowing up or shooting up a coach load of American tourists.

Remarkably, almost none of this context was included in any of the commentary arising from the O'Loan report in the media here. The RUC Special Branch's undoubted protection of their valuable 'asset' - as such agents and informants are known - was viewed purely in a sense of there being proof-positive of 'collusion' between British state forces and loyalists. In fact, there was the opposite of collusion to commit murder against republicans. The Special Branch's actions in removing the UVF's explosive and replacing it with harmless putty, ironically, saved IRA and Sinn Fein lives as they were the main target of the loyalists.

And, at the same time, the Special Branch was running equally murderous 'assets' in the IRA who were also furnishing them with information and carrying out actions which were also saving dozens, if not hundreds of lives. It has since emerged that the head of the IRA's internal security unit, codenamed 'Stakeknife', was one of their agents, a man who oversaw the 'executions' of dozens of suspected or alleged IRA informers.

While retired RUC officers say they can handle Nuala O'Loan's report - accepting some of its criticisms as valid -they say that they are appalled that the report has, effectively, tarnished the reputation of an entire police force. Some 302 serving police officers were killed and 20 retired members were also murdered during the Troubles. Many were murdered by the IRA in front of their families.

The other aspect of the O'Loan report fallout is that it has played into Sinn Fein's prolonged campaign to reduce the role and function of the RUC to that of a collusionist conspiracy. For years it has been mounting various campaigns citing 'collusion' - from the murder of solicitor Pat Finucane back to the 1974 Dublin and Monaghan bombings. It is part of Sinn Fein's strenuous efforts to rewrite the history of the Troubles in which its military wing played the most murderous role.

Give it up abe, you have been completely discredited and exposed lol

The British army even had a 'Military Reaction Force' which acted as a terrorist cell inside Northern Ireland, colluding with the UVF in a pub bombing that took the lives of fifteen innocent civilians.

'On 4 December 1971, loyalists belonging to the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) detonated a time bomb at the door of McGurk's public house in Belfast. The pub was frequented by members of the Irish Catholic and Irish nationalist community.[12] The explosion caused the building to collapse, killing fifteen Catholic civilians and wounding seventeen more. It was the deadliest attack in Belfast during the Troubles.[13] The book Killing For Britain (2009), written by former UVF member 'John Black', claims that the MRF organized the bombing and helped the bombers get in and out of the area'.

abe has sunk to a new low. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZrrBjuEv6w

Praising the Brit scum that have raped, pillaged and killed Irish men and women for centuries. You haven't criticised the Brits once in any of your pieces abe you have been found out, game over, your agenda has been exposed, sorry abe, time to give it up shhh

You haven't criticised the Brits once in any of your pieces abe you have been found out ?

Sean South you are a nice guy sometimes and i don't wish to bring myself down to you debate debate levels the thread is about United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland.

Feel free to start a thread on the IRA if you wish to do so i will debate with you on that, i think your position has become untenable on this thread, no matter how many funny faces you put in your posts the fact remains you do not know what your on about. you like the gerry adams martin mcguinness leadership and on the other hand the IRA now are doing a good job the fact is the two Republican sides do not like each other and only someone like yourself would like to make it look like they are all good mates because you don't know what your on about.

abe, I gave you a chance and you blew it, don't try to sidetrack me now with BS you called me out on the IRA enough times now so don't try and sidetrack this thread now because I have revealed the truth.

You stick to the facts and I will but call me out and I will cut out the bullshit buddy, it really is as simple as that.

I gave you a chance and you blew it ?

Yes cool Sean South so with all the facts i put to you Martin Cahill had no part in UVF Pub attack in Dublin the IRA statements on Cahill was all lies,

the UVF gang who did the attack had touts in their ranks who NEVER gave Cahill's name to RUC OR GARDA as been part of the plot, the intelligence services new everything about the pub attack as NEWS reports of the day said the explosive's at the pub that did not go off was real, when in fact the so called explosive's was putty.

Now because i deal in facts and not he said she said or would could have been bullshit.

YOUR the one who you blew it.

Martin Cahill was not part of the UVF plot to blow up the Dublin pub and the IRA did not kill Cahill.

John Traynor was an informer for paul williams, williams got a garda intelligence file on Trayor which williams took to John Traynor office in the file was info showing Traynor was a garda informer, williams told Traynor he was going to run a story in the sunday paper saying Traynor was a garda rat, the story never seen the light of day as Traynor told williams all about cahill,

paul williams did a book on Cahill most of the info in the book was from Traynor.

PAUL WILLIAMS sold Traynor and did a story on his dealing with Traynor a few years back journalist protecting sources golden rule went out the window.

And i am sure PAUL WILLIAMS will never get any story from criminals again outing sources.

Blackmail with a Garda file is a dog that would not hunt today, as all a criminal today would have to do is call the garda and say Williams has a garda file and let the garda see where he got the garda file in the first place.

Last edited by abc123; 02/19/14 07:35 AM.
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #764663
02/19/14 05:51 PM
02/19/14 05:51 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
abe, you were the one that referenced Paul Williams, a reporter who has been completely discredited as a fraud as well as a Gardai mouthpiece who is well known for dreaming up comic book nicknames glamorizing low level bums with dumb nicknames in order
to make out some next band of deadbeats are the new superhero gangsters on the block that will wipe out the IRA or failing that like the UCA (Universal Cheerleaders Association) at least supply aspiring Irish crooks with some distracting "GO CAFF BOYS" dance routines to distract the IRA as they reach for their guns lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm_18ixJZ9I

This reporter is a renowned fraud who is also irrational in his anti-IRA propaganda to the point of hysteria that even the Irish Independent have told him to "Pipe down a bit". A paper which despises the IRA with a passion. They even go as far as to say that his obvious bias renders his reporting almost irrelevant due to it being so unbalanced and misleading. Here's a critique of his hysterical reporting on a TV report. He was supposed to be exposing criminal activity...

'However, instead of providing an exposé he contented himself with innuendo and abuse, some of it so vehement that the viewer almost felt sympathy for the die-hard fanatics and professional agitators who've latched on to this bitter campaign'.

Wow! Even the Irish Independent see his anti-IRA bias bordering on downright comedy perhaps he should stick to comedy instead? His anti-Irish bitterness is astounding but then he is a West Brit so I can understand why you reference him so frequently abe wink.

Dubliner Niall Harnett was "one of the ringleaders" and "a full-time eco warrior", while retired local schoolteacher Maura Harrington was the "diva" of the protest and the "pin-up girl of every sect of the republican movement". Apologists for the Real IRA, he confided, "are among her biggest fans". Harrington and her "vociferous comrades", he told us later, "run a slick propaganda machine", while in general the protest has attracted "every shade of red and green".

But you may as well be asking an orange order drum-beater for his opinion than expecting any nuance or balance from this guy. Sadly abe I'm sorry to say all you seem to be doing is putting words in my mouth that I never said or manipulating what I have wrote down to the point where you just ain't making any sense.

I said Martin Cahill colluded with the UVF and worked with them, I never said he had a hand in setting up the pub bombings though I couldn't give two fucks what the RUC or Gardai says. They are plain liars and scumbags anyway and I wouldn't believe a word they say. I'm not Paul Williams, West Brit Gardai mouthpiece and drug bum propaganda King.

He was certainly killed by Irish dissidents we can qyibble about the who's, the where's and why's but what we can take as golden is that Paul William's word don't mean shit.

abe you have posted some interesting stuff in the past so I don't wanna be too hard on you but it is important for readers to know you're a West Brit because for balance alone it is important to know how distortion of facts can revise history. The Brits are experts at that hence the typical ignorance of posters like 'British' and 'Five Ritalin Please I Need Therapy' whose only felony is the crap he posts which is just juvenile trash.

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #764674
02/19/14 06:43 PM
02/19/14 06:43 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
abe, you were the one that referenced Paul Williams, a reporter who has been completely discredited as a fraud as well as a Gardai mouthpiece who is well known for dreaming up comic book nicknames glamorizing low level bums with dumb nicknames in order
to make out some next band of deadbeats are the new superhero gangsters on the block that will wipe out the IRA or failing that like the UCA (Universal Cheerleaders Association) at least supply aspiring Irish crooks with some distracting "GO CAFF BOYS" dance routines to distract the IRA as they reach for their guns lol.

This reporter is a renowned fraud who is also irrational in his anti-IRA propaganda to the point of hysteria that even the Irish Independent have told him to "Pipe down a bit". A paper which despises the IRA with a passion. They even go as far as to say that his obvious bias renders his reporting almost irrelevant due to it being so unbalanced and misleading. Here's a critique of his hysterical reporting on a TV report. He was supposed to be exposing criminal activity...

'However, instead of providing an exposé he contented himself with innuendo and abuse, some of it so vehement that the viewer almost felt sympathy for the die-hard fanatics and professional agitators who've latched on to this bitter campaign'.

Wow! Even the Irish Independent see his anti-IRA bias bordering on downright comedy perhaps he should stick to comedy instead? His anti-Irish bitterness is astounding but then he is a West Brit so I can understand why you reference him so frequently abe wink.

Dubliner Niall Harnett was "one of the ringleaders" and "a full-time eco warrior", while retired local schoolteacher Maura Harrington was the "diva" of the protest and the "pin-up girl of every sect of the republican movement". Apologists for the Real IRA, he confided, "are among her biggest fans". Harrington and her "vociferous comrades", he told us later, "run a slick propaganda machine", while in general the protest has attracted "every shade of red and green".

But you may as well be asking an orange order drum-beater for his opinion than expecting any nuance or balance from this guy. Sadly abe I'm sorry to say all you seem to be doing is putting words in my mouth that I never said or manipulating what I have wrote down to the point where you just ain't making any sense.

I said Martin Cahill colluded with the UVF and worked with them, I never said he had a hand in setting up the pub bombings though I couldn't give two fucks what the RUC or Gardai says. They are plain liars and scumbags anyway and I wouldn't believe a word they say. I'm not Paul Williams, West Brit Gardai mouthpiece and drug bum propaganda King.

He was certainly killed by Irish dissidents we can qyibble about the who's, the where's and why's but what we can take as golden is that Paul William's word don't mean shit.

abe you have posted some interesting stuff in the past so I don't wanna be too hard on you but it is important for readers to know you're a West Brit because for balance alone it is important to know how distortion of facts can revise history. The Brits are experts at that hence the typical ignorance of posters like 'British' and 'Five Ritalin Please I Need Therapy' whose only felony is the crap he posts which is just juvenile trash.

http://winnowinghistory.blogspot.ie/2000/09/biggest-fence-in-irish-history-dies.html

Cahill never met the loyalists.

FACTS again Sean, come back when you have some thanks.

20 September 2000
Irish Times
Elaine Keogh and Jim Cusack

Known associate of the country's most dangerous criminals succumbs to cancer after a lifetime handling stolen property. Tommy Coyle, the biggest criminal "fence" ever to operate in the Republic and associate of some of the State's most infamous criminal and paramilitary figures, has died of cancer at the age of 50.

Coyle, who lived in Drogheda, "handled" the multi-million-pound haul of paintings stolen from the home of Sir Alfred Beitin Co Wicklow in March 1986. In 1990 he was detained in connection with one of the biggest robberies in Britain. He was arrested at Heathrow Airport as he was about to board a flight to Dublin along with two other men. British police found #77.3 million sterling in treasury bonds in luggage but were unable to get convictions. Charges against one of the men were withdrawn and Coyle and the other man were acquitted on charges of conspiracy to handle stolen treasury bonds.

The bonds were part of a haul worth #291 million which had been stolen in the City of London from a courier in May 1990. Other bonds turned up around the world as other criminal fences tried to dispose of them. Coyle's reputation as the State's leading "fence" (an agent who accepts and sells on stolen goods from robbers) led to his relationship with the notorious Dublin criminal, Martin Cahill, in the mid-1980s. Cahill's gang had carried off the relatively simple robbery of the paintings from Russborough House, Co Wicklow, on March 19th, 1986. Coyle had links to a former RUC detective who had turned to crime and built up a career as an international drug trafficker and who, in turn, had links to the stolen art and artefacts trade in Europe.

This man had close links with loyalists in mid-Ulster. Cahill handed over the paintings to Coyle who passed them on to the ex-RUC man and his associates. Cahill never met the loyalists.

The process of disposing of the paintings was difficult and in March 1990 three of the loyalists were arrested in Istanbul trying to sell the paintings. All the paintings, including a priceless Vermeer, were later recovered. It is believed that Coyle might have paid Cahill about #400,000 for the paintings but made relatively little himself.

Coyle, who was married with two adult children, was also an associate of the notorious republican gunman Dominic McGlinchey, who led a murderous gang of Irish National Liberation Army (INLA) members in the Border area during the 1980s before he was arrested after a shoot-out with gardai. After he was released from prison in the Republic McGlinchey moved back to the Border and was seen in the company of Coyle and another Dublin criminal figure, Martin Foley, who was shot and injured only a week ago.

On the evening of February 10th, 1994, McGlinchey and his son Dominic jnr had eaten with Tommy Coyle in Drogheda. A few minutes after McGlinchey left Coyle's company he was killed in a hail of bullets as he made a telephone call from a kiosk in the town.

McGlinchey was killed by members of a Border family with paramilitary and criminal connections. McGlinchey, and his wife Mary who had been assassinated in January 1987, had been blamed for killing two members of the family.

At the time gardai denied allegations that he was shot by the loyalist gunman Billy Wright who founded the extreme Loyalist Volunteer Force (LVF) in 1996. This story appeared to arise from reports that Coyle met Wright some years ago as part of his operation to "fence" the Beit paintings. On July 4th, 1997, he was brought before the Special Criminal Court and charged with conspiring to rob millions of pounds worth of computer equipment being shipped from NEC Semi-Conductors, in Ballivor, Co Meath.

Gardai also recovered two stolen oil paintings by the leading Victorian Irish artist, Sir John Lavery. The charges against Coyle were subsequently withdrawn. The Criminal Assets Bureau looked into Coyle's sources of income, as he had no visible means of support. An enthusiastic gambler, he at one point owned a horse he named 77 Mill, apparently in memory of the treasury bond scam he almost pulled off. Gardai say Coyle maintained links to the international drugs scene and was a frequent visitor to a London-based criminal dynasty and to the south of Spain where he met a number of Irish drug dealers and criminals.

Last year Coyle allegedly suffered a beating at the hands of a UK drugs gang. He never made any complaint to police.

Last edited by abc123; 02/19/14 06:47 PM.
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #764678
02/19/14 06:55 PM
02/19/14 06:55 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/how-cahill-tried-to-cash-in-fr-molloy-murder-file-29721923.html

More facts Sean.

JIM CUSACK – 03 NOVEMBER 2013

OVER the weekend of September 6-7, 1987, some 100 files were stolen from the Director of Public Prosecutions' office in St Stephen's Green. The building, containing some of the State's most sensitive and major criminal files, had no adequate security and it was simple to break in through the original 19th Century windows in the basement. The files were kept in filing cabinets which were easily jemmied open.

The burglars – it is thought up to three took part – were led by the man who was soon to become Ireland's most notorious criminal, 'The General' Martin Cahill. He was, effectively, at war with the State. He wanted to humiliate the Government and gardai through the secrets he believed the files contained.

Included in his haul were the DPP's files on Malcolm MacArthur, the man then serving life imprisonment for the murder of nurse Bridie Gargan in Phoenix Park in the summer of 1982. MacArthur, now free and living in south Co Dublin, was at the centre of a hugely publicised manhunt and subsequent trial.

The fact that he was arrested at the home of the then Attorney General Patrick Connolly, in Dalkey, had been one of the most bizarre elements of the story. Mr Connolly was socially acquainted with MacArthur and had been allowing him to stay temporarily at his home. The Attorney General, who was on holiday in the US, was totally unaware he was harbouring the State's number one fugitive.

Cahill believed there were secrets in the files that could bring down major government and legal figures.

He, like almost everyone in Ireland, was also well acquainted with the story surrounding the killing of Fr Niall Molloy during a lavish wedding at Kilcoursey House in Co Offaly in July 1985. The owner of the house, Richard Flynn, was charged with manslaughter and brought before the Central Court. In what was seen as a remarkable turn in the story, which had consumed acres of newspaper coverage, Judge Frank Roe suddenly brought the trial to a close after accepting a defence submission that there was no evidence to suggest Fr Molloy did not die of a heart attack. An inquest later found that he died from blows to the head. Cahill, who was illiterate, presumably failed to find anything that could bring down the Government in the files but decided to hold on to them anyway as a bargaining chip.

The Fr Molloy file would subsequently become just that four years later for his friend and criminal associate, John Traynor, who could read, and was good at deals.

In July 1990, Traynor was arrested in London while handling stolen bearer bonds with a value of £4m that had been snatched from a courier in the City of London. He was facing seven years jail in Wormwood Scrubs and was desperate to get out and get home. He made contact with Cahill and the gardai. Traynor was transferred to the low security Highpoint Prison in Suffolk.

He was given "temporary home leave" in November 1992 and travelled home to Dublin. Traynor was awaiting trial for possessing stolen cigarettes in Dublin and, given his string of previous convictions, was also facing jail time in the Republic.

A few weeks later he arranged a meeting with a lone detective near the Garda Social Club in Harrington Street in south Dublin. The detective arrived and Traynor directed him to walk down nearby Stamer Street. As he did so, Martin Cahill stepped out from behind a hedge and handed the detective the Fr Molloy file, which – as crime journalist and author Paul Williams recounts in his book Evil Empire – was contained inside a Dunne's Stores shopping bag.

Traynor and Cahill had been in business together since the early Eighties.

Traynor was involved in cheque forgery and any other scam that could net him money. A year after his return, however, a new face emerged on the major organised crime scene in Dublin. John Gilligan, having finished a five-year sentence in Portlaoise Prison had re-established links with his Lebanese hash trafficker in Amsterdam and had in place a major shipment, so long as he could raise the finance.

Traynor put a deal together between Cahill and Gilligan. Gardai believed that Cahill was prepared to put up £600,000 so long as he received the same amount in interest.

The deal was entered into and Gilligan's importation business took off.

Repayment of the loan and interest began in the summer of 1994, but didn't last long. Cahill was shot dead near his home in Ranelagh in August.

Two days later, the Dublin IRA issued a statement saying they had killed Cahill because he had been trading with the outlawed loyalist organisation, the Ulster Volunteer Force. The UVF had never heard of Cahill but some of its members had been arrested in Turkey in 1993 trying to sell some of the paintings Cahill had stolen from Russborough House in 1986. The UVF men had acquired the paintings from Ireland's top criminal fence, Tommy Coyle, who had been handling the sale of the art collection for Cahill.

The IRA statement was a ruse, gardai discovered later. They had been bought off to cover for the real assassins, members of the splinter group the Irish National Liberation Army (INLA), who had links to both Gilligan and Traynor.

Gilligan had befriended INLA members in Portlaoise Prison and Traynor was involved with them in a cheque fraud in Dublin.

Gilligan's operation flourished for two years under the radar of the gardai and journalists. Then, in 1995, the late Sunday Independent journalist Veronica Guerin picked up Gilligan's name in a conversation with another journalist and double checked with one of her garda sources.

He confirmed that from nowhere Gilligan had suddenly become the richest criminal in Ireland and was probably the main supplier of hash in the country. Veronica had already established a rapport with Traynor as one of her main underworld contacts.

Traynor fed her stories about other criminals, diverting attention away from his cash-cow associate Gilligan. Veronica's stories led to death threats. Shots were fired at her home in October 1994 and in January 1995 a story that Traynor had given her about Cahill's remarkable double life with his wife and her sister led to demands by Cahill's associates – who knew of his contacts with Veronica – that she be assassinated.

The drug-addict gunman sent to kill her had a defective gun which misfired when he pointed it at her chest and pulled the trigger. The jam cleared and the bullet fired as the gunman shook the weapon, striking Veronica in the leg.

To avoid blame and show he was still amenable to the queries of the journalist, Traynor again turned to the Fr Molloy file which he had photocopied for future use. To divert Veronica's attention he again produced 'juicy' parts of the file to lead her away from Gilligan's life and drug trafficking network.

A story is a story and Fr Molloy was still news.

It was unlikely, however, that Veronica would miss out on Gilligan. Within days of hearing his name for the first time she had discovered Gilligan had set up home and had built a massive equestrian centre at Mucklon in Co Kildare. She set out for the house and confronted Gilligan on September 13, 1995.

He savagely attacked her and subsequently made threats to rape and kill her son. Gilligan was arrested and charged with the assault. A week before Gilligan was to have appeared in court on the assault charge the journalist was shot dead as she stopped at the traffic lights at Newlands Cross.

Since her revelations, the Fr Molloy case has cropped up again and again. Three years ago gardai agreed, in response to yet more publicity, to re-examine the file.

They did so and sent a file to the Director of Public Prosecutions who found no grounds for any further charges. Last week the Government concurred and refused a request for a public inquiry.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #764679
02/19/14 06:59 PM
02/19/14 06:59 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss

Now Sean, David Blaine the American magician could now get you out of all the facts you have on your table. your opinion posts are nothing.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #764680
02/19/14 07:02 PM
02/19/14 07:02 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.herald.ie/news/gangsters-held-after-dawn-raids-in-murder-probe-30024077.html

This was a United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. hit.

Gangsters held after dawn raids in murder probe.

BY KEN FOY CRIME CORRESPONDENT – 19 FEBRUARY 2014 02:30 AM

THE gunman who is suspected of murdering a 47-year-old criminal in Tallaght last summer was one of two gangsters arrested by gardai in dawn raids this morning.

The duo – who are aged 28 and 25 –were being questioned by detectives today at Tallaght Garda Station about the shooting of Karl Wynne last May, at St Dominic's Shopping Centre in the south Dublin suburb.

Wynne, who was shot three times, died from his catastrophic injuries in hospital about six weeks later. The pair were arrested this morning in Finglas.

While today's arrests are the first in the case, detectives from Tallaght previously raided and searched the Finglas homes of the two suspects last July, along with that of another criminal who is currently in custody on unrelated charges.

Gardai believe three men were actively involved in the murder, which was organised by a notorious Finglas-based crime gang.

BLASTED

Sources believe that the gunman who blasted Wynne is the same criminal who shot drug dealer Paul Cullen dead in a Cabra pub last February.

He has "come to the fore" as a ruthless hitman in the gang that was once led by Eamon 'The Don' Dunne.

The suspected motorbike getaway driver for the Wynne murder was a very close associate of murdered Finglas gun-for-hire Daniel Gaynor, who was 25 when he was shot dead in front of his young family in August, 2010.

A senior source said: "These arrests are very significant and gardai have now built up a clear picture as the events of the night of May 30 last. Gardai have always believed that Wynne's murder was linked to his attempt to murder Sean Enright in Cabra a fortnight before he was shot in Tallaght – there was never much doubt that the crew responsible for shooting Wynne are based in the Finglas area."

Wynne, who was nicknamed 'The Lone Ranger', was linked to a spate of armed robberies in the months before he was shot.

He was arrested and questioned for five days about the Enright shooting before being warned by gardai to be "extremely careful" on his release.

Wynne was then shot less than a week later.

Such was the catastrophic nature of his injuries, Wynne was never expected to survive and medics were shocked that he survived as long as he did.

Wynne – who was originally from Finglas but lived in Tallaght at the time of his death – previously served a lengthy jail sentence for an armed bank robbery in Cork and spent over half his life in prison in England and Ireland.

HEROIN

Sources say that he battled a heroin addiction for years and in the months before his murder he had been offering himself as a gun for hire.

However, he "signed his own death warrant" when he botched the hit on Enright and gardai believe that the same gang who ordered Enright's murder may also be responsible for Wynne's murder.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #764840
02/20/14 03:37 PM
02/20/14 03:37 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

Now Sean, David Blaine the American magician could now get you out of all the facts you have on your table. your opinion posts are nothing.

According to the man who depends on reports written by journalists who fabricate lies about frail old nuns lol

Listen abe, the best you can come up with is the revelation that the murder of Martin Cahill was carried out by the Irish National Liberation Army instead of the IRA.

They also executed Billy Wright the leader of the LVF so they were proud Republicans doing their duty. I don't see the reason for the melodramatics abe panic

Three of their members died during the hunger strikes so I don't see the big revelation you are trying to hype up abe.

I have cousins who lived on the same street as Martin Cahill and what we can say for sure is he was slain by Irish Republicans so your distortion of a petty fact is a pretty lame attempt to dig yourself out of a very deep hole.

Word around town at the time was that it was committed by the IRA.

Anyway, you have repetitively printed the words of a known liar who even sank so low as to try and incriminate a nun.

A known cheerleader for the Gardai, a known Brit lover and a known anti-IRA propagandist his word means absolutely nothing all the facts I have printed about the troubles however happen to be irrefutable and true.

Martin Cahill was a traitor who lived and died a bum. You may want to glorify the next generation of nobodies and big them up with dumb nicknames. Give it up abe lol

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #764841
02/20/14 03:53 PM
02/20/14 03:53 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

http://winnowinghistory.blogspot.ie/2000/09/biggest-fence-in-irish-history-dies.html

20 September 2000
Irish Times

Known associate of the country's most dangerous criminals succumbs to cancer after a lifetime handling stolen property. Tommy Coyle, the biggest criminal "fence" ever to operate in the Republic and associate of some of the State's most infamous criminal and paramilitary figures, has died of cancer at the age of 50.

Coyle, who lived in Drogheda, "handled" the multi-million-pound haul of paintings stolen from the home of Sir Alfred Beitin Co Wicklow in March 1986. In 1990 he was detained in connection with one of the biggest robberies in Britain. He was arrested at Heathrow Airport as he was about to board a flight to Dublin along with two other men. British police found #77.3 million sterling in treasury bonds in luggage but were unable to get convictions. Charges against one of the men were withdrawn and Coyle and the other man were acquitted on charges of conspiracy to handle stolen treasury bonds.

The bonds were part of a haul worth #291 million which had been stolen in the City of London from a courier in May 1990. Other bonds turned up around the world as other criminal fences tried to dispose of them. Coyle's reputation as the State's leading "fence" (an agent who accepts and sells on stolen goods from robbers) led to his relationship with the notorious Dublin criminal, Martin Cahill, in the mid-1980s. Cahill's gang had carried off the relatively simple robbery of the paintings from Russborough House, Co Wicklow, on March 19th, 1986. Coyle had links to a former RUC detective who had turned to crime and built up a career as an international drug trafficker and who, in turn, had links to the stolen art and artefacts trade in Europe.

This man had close links with loyalists in mid-Ulster. Cahill handed over the paintings to Coyle who passed them on to the ex-RUC man and his associates. Cahill never met the loyalists.

The process of disposing of the paintings was difficult and in March 1990 three of the loyalists were arrested in Istanbul trying to sell the paintings. All the paintings, including a priceless Vermeer, were later recovered. It is believed that Coyle might have paid Cahill about #400,000 for the paintings but made relatively little himself.

Coyle, who was married with two adult children, was also an associate of the notorious republican gunman Dominic McGlinchey, who led a murderous gang of Irish National Liberation Army (INLA) members in the Border area during the 1980s before he was arrested after a shoot-out with gardai. After he was released from prison in the Republic McGlinchey moved back to the Border and was seen in the company of Coyle and another Dublin criminal figure, Martin Foley, who was shot and injured only a week ago.

On the evening of February 10th, 1994, McGlinchey and his son Dominic jnr had eaten with Tommy Coyle in Drogheda. A few minutes after McGlinchey left Coyle's company he was killed in a hail of bullets as he made a telephone call from a kiosk in the town.

McGlinchey was killed by members of a Border family with paramilitary and criminal connections. McGlinchey, and his wife Mary who had been assassinated in January 1987, had been blamed for killing two members of the family.

At the time gardai denied allegations that he was shot by the loyalist gunman Billy Wright who founded the extreme Loyalist Volunteer Force (LVF) in 1996. This story appeared to arise from reports that Coyle met Wright some years ago as part of his operation to "fence" the Beit paintings. On July 4th, 1997, he was brought before the Special Criminal Court and charged with conspiring to rob millions of pounds worth of computer equipment being shipped from NEC Semi-Conductors, in Ballivor, Co Meath.

Gardai also recovered two stolen oil paintings by the leading Victorian Irish artist, Sir John Lavery. The charges against Coyle were subsequently withdrawn. The Criminal Assets Bureau looked into Coyle's sources of income, as he had no visible means of support. An enthusiastic gambler, he at one point owned a horse he named 77 Mill, apparently in memory of the treasury bond scam he almost pulled off. Gardai say Coyle maintained links to the international drugs scene and was a frequent visitor to a London-based criminal dynasty and to the south of Spain where he met a number of Irish drug dealers and criminals.

Last year Coyle allegedly suffered a beating at the hands of a UK drugs gang. He never made any complaint to police.

So Cahill didn't meet with Loyalists according to some obscure blog you have found in the darkest recesses of the web.

I don't see where this is going abe, what difference would it even make if Cahill never met the Loyalists? He knew he was colluding with them and that fact alone sealed his sorry fate.

That simple fact will not change no matter how much spin you out on it. Paul Williams is a well known liar and the fact that you keep referencing him as a source on this forum is nothing but a total disgrace rolleyes.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 02/20/14 03:55 PM.

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #764940
02/21/14 08:50 AM
02/21/14 08:50 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
I suppose now you're going to tell me your beloved Brit media were wrong for once lol

"Within hours of Cahill's murder, the Provisional IRA claimed responsibility in a press release. The reasons cited were Cahill's alleged involvement with a Portadown unit of the Ulster Volunteer Force. The unit in question had attempted a bomb attack on a south Dublin pub which was hosting a Sinn Féin fund-raiser on 21 May 1994. The UVF operatives were halted by the doorman Martin Doherty. In the ensuing struggle Doherty, who the IRA subsequently announced was a volunteer in their Dublin Brigade, was shot dead.[9][10] The Provisionals further alleged that Cahill had been involved in selling the stolen Beit paintings to the UVF gang led by Billy Wright.[11] The UVF then fenced the paintings for money, which they used to buy guns from South Africa. This act supposedly sealed Cahill's fate, and put him at the top of an IRA hit list.[12] In a later statement, the IRA said that it was Cahill's involvement with and assistance to pro-British death squads which forced us to act."[13]

Abe, you have been completely found out as a West Brit, Martin Cahill was killed by dissident Republicans and just like today's junkie scumbags Martin Cahill died just another deadbeat bum. My cousin lives in Rathmines and witnessed the slaying it was common knowledge it was the IRA but I suppose now you're going to tell me it was one of your superhero bums lol

Your pro-Brit agenda is so obvious abe it's painful you ain't kidding no-one.

Listen abe, the best you can come up with is the revelation that the murder of Martin Cahill was carried out by the Irish National Liberation Army instead of the IRA.

They also executed Billy Wright the leader of the LVF so they were proud Republicans doing their duty. I don't see the reason for the melodramatics abe.

Ok Sean we move on from this i put two of your posts into one i will let you answer your own questions.

On a side note what did you make of the putty at the pub ?

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #764941
02/21/14 08:51 AM
02/21/14 08:51 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss

20 September 2000
Irish Times

So Cahill didn't meet with Loyalists according to some obscure blog you have found in the darkest recesses of the web.

I don't see where this is going abe, what difference would it even make if Cahill never met the Loyalists? He knew he was colluding with them and that fact alone sealed his sorry fate.

That simple fact will not change no matter how much spin you out on it. Paul Williams is a well known liar and the fact that you keep referencing him as a source on this forum is nothing but a total disgrace rolleyes.

Irish Times report.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #764947
02/21/14 10:47 AM
02/21/14 10:47 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.herald.ie/news/murder-suspects-released-in-probe-30027328.html

Murder suspects released in probe.

KEN FOY, CRIME CORRESPONDENT – 20 FEBRUARY 2014 02:30 AM

THREE men arrested in connection with the fatal shooting of Karl Wynne have been released without charge.

Mr Wynne died last July after being shot three times at St Dominic's Shopping Centre in Tallaght in May of last year.

He died from his injuries in hospital about six weeks later.

The three men were released last night and a file on the case is being sent to the Director of Public Prosecutions.

Two well known Finglas criminals aged 28 and 25, including the suspected gunman, were arrested in dawn raids yesterday.

Just hours after the duo were held, gardai also arrested a third man from Finglas, who is currently in custody at maximum security Portlaoise Prison in relation to a different offence.

The 31-year-old Finglas gangster, who has been locked up for the last number of months, had been causing mayhem in Finglas before being arrested by gardai.

The criminal has very close links with Derek 'Bottler' Devoy, the Ballymun criminal whose brother 'Mad Mickey' Devoy was killed this month.

He previously served a jail term for firearms offences and a post office robbery and has been linked with the murder of a 31-year-old man in Finglas in 2006.

He also had links to the drugs gangs of slain 'Marlo' Hyland and Eamon Dunne and some of his associates are involved in drugs trafficking.

Last night, a source conceded that the Karl Wynne case "will be very difficult to crack".

However, they added: "These arrests show that the investigation is progressing."

CCTV has played a major role in the investigation and gardai have tracked the motorbike used to the Finglas area.

Officers believe three men were actively involved in the murder, organised by a notorious Finglas-based crime gang.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #764996
02/21/14 02:36 PM
02/21/14 02:36 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
I suppose now you're going to tell me your beloved Brit media were wrong for once lol

"Within hours of Cahill's murder, the Provisional IRA claimed responsibility in a press release. The reasons cited were Cahill's alleged involvement with a Portadown unit of the Ulster Volunteer Force. The unit in question had attempted a bomb attack on a south Dublin pub which was hosting a Sinn Féin fund-raiser on 21 May 1994. The UVF operatives were halted by the doorman Martin Doherty. In the ensuing struggle Doherty, who the IRA subsequently announced was a volunteer in their Dublin Brigade, was shot dead.[9][10] The Provisionals further alleged that Cahill had been involved in selling the stolen Beit paintings to the UVF gang led by Billy Wright.[11] The UVF then fenced the paintings for money, which they used to buy guns from South Africa. This act supposedly sealed Cahill's fate, and put him at the top of an IRA hit list.[12] In a later statement, the IRA said that it was Cahill's involvement with and assistance to pro-British death squads which forced us to act."[13]

Abe, you have been completely found out as a West Brit, Martin Cahill was killed by dissident Republicans and just like today's junkie scumbags Martin Cahill died just another deadbeat bum. My cousin lives in Rathmines and witnessed the slaying it was common knowledge it was the IRA but I suppose now you're going to tell me it was one of your superhero bums lol

They also executed Billy Wright the leader of the LVF so they were proud Republicans doing their duty. I don't see the reason for the melodramatics abe.

Ok Sean we move on from this i put two of your posts into one i will let you answer your own questions.

I call bullshit on the putty just as I call bullshit on all the other pro-Brit propaganda you print.

Martin Doherty and Paddy Burke were two brave unarmed doormen who foiled the attack by the UVF who were happy to claim responsibility even though armed with guns and a holdall full of explosives the cowardly Loyalists still fled after Burke bravely fought them off and shut the door on them.

The UVF left behind a holdall containing an 18 pound bomb which the Gardai stated failed to explode but there is no reference to putty so again your pro-Brit propaganda is just pure fantasy even 'British' would back away from trying to set this fairy tale alight lol

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #765009
02/21/14 03:14 PM
02/21/14 03:14 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

20 September 2000
Irish Times

Irish Times report.

A quote from a Trinity University report into media bias found the Irish Times was the most pro-British of the lot. Same agenda as yours abe rolleyes

'The Irish Times was the primary press supporter of the pro-Brit policy; the pro-British Irish Times argued consistently that a united Ireland was unrealistic'.

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #765080
02/22/14 10:06 AM
02/22/14 10:06 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss

A quote from a Trinity University report into media bias found the Irish Times was the most pro-British of the lot. Same agenda as yours abe rolleyes

'The Irish Times was the primary press supporter of the pro-Brit policy; the pro-British Irish Times argued consistently that a united Ireland was unrealistic'. [/quote]

Irish times the paper of record, record of Cahill is right, pro-British and all.

Policy the pro-British Irish Times ? is true.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #765083
02/22/14 10:13 AM
02/22/14 10:13 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss

I call bullshit on the putty just as I call bullshit on all the other pro-Brit propaganda you print.

Martin Doherty and Paddy Burke were two brave unarmed doormen who foiled the attack by the UVF who were happy to claim responsibility even though armed with guns and a holdall full of explosives the cowardly Loyalists still fled after Burke bravely fought them off and shut the door on them.

The UVF left behind a holdall containing an 18 pound bomb which the Gardai stated failed to explode but there is no reference to putty so again your pro-Brit propaganda is just pure fantasy even 'British' would back away from trying to set this fairy tale alight lol

3 or 4 U.V.F. attacks went down containing explosives none of the explosives went off only the detonators in the attacks went off, it look's like someone does not know what they was doing or they used putty of some kind without knowing someone had done a trick on them.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #765105
02/22/14 02:44 PM
02/22/14 02:44 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.forbes.com/sites/riskmap/2013/08/14/lurking-not-acting-real-ira-remains-a-threat/

Lurking Not Acting, 'Real IRA' Remains a Threat.

By John Nugent

BELFAST, Northern Ireland — The recent spate of violence by Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland, primarily directed against local police, may seem like an unwelcome blast from an unhappy past. Indeed, since the 1998 Good Friday accords, which ended decades of bombings, assassinations and rioting pitting the mostly Catholic Irish Republican Army (IRA) against pro-British “Loyalist” paramilitaries, peace has generally reigned in Northern Ireland.

But sporadic clashes have occurred, mostly around the disputed routes of parades organized by each community in commemoration of highly divisive events. One such earlier this month, organized by Sinn Fein, the political wing of the demobilized IRA, was disrupted as it moved through a predominantly Protestant neighborhood. Police responded to bricks and other missiles with rubber bullets and water cannons. In the end, some 26 police were injured.

Even with such outbreaks, police and intelligence services generally agree that the main protagonists in the four decades-long “Troubles” – the so-called Loyalist militia groups and the main body of the Provisional IRA itself — have stayed mainly on the sidelines. Most believe the IRA – the “provos” in local parlance – have now committed permanently to the political process, as evidenced by their sustained engagement, prominent place in the provincial government and consistently good showings at the polls. The hardline Loyalist groups took longer to quell, but they, too, have, in the main, acceded to the peace accords.

The Real IRA and other splinter groups rejected the Good Friday accords, however, and soon afterward Real IRA carried out the single most lethal bombing in the province’s history at Omagh in 1998. To date, the group has not changed its determination to keep violence as an option. While large-scale attacks against targets in England appear to be a thing of the past, dissident factions like the Real IRA continue to plan and sporadically attempt lethal operations against targets in Northern Ireland and further afield. Given their continued activity, it is worth a deeper look at the Real IRA, its roots and its recent history.

Michael ‘Mickey’ McKevitt was in charge of the IRA’s armoury before he and his common-law wife, Bernadette Sands-McKevitt (sister of hunger striker Bobby Sands), created the Real IRA. A year after its emergence and four months after the Good Friday Agreement, the Real IRA conducted the August 1998 Omagh bombing, in which 29 people died when the group detonated a 500lb (225kg) explosive device during an annual street fair. Such was the opprobrium that followed, including public censure by other dissident organizations including the IRA and Sinn Fein, that the Real IRA declared a ceasefire that lasted around 18 months, before resuming terrorist operations in early 2000.

McKevitt was arrested in July 2001 – when the group’s operational tempo was at its peak – and subsequently sentenced to 23 years’ imprisonment. The arrests of key members, such as director of operations Liam Campbell, and penetration of the organization by informants significantly weakened the Real IRA. Its last major bombing campaign on English soil was in 2001, when attacks were either undertaken or attempted at the BBC TV Centre in London in March; a sorting office in London first in April and then in May; in Ealing, London in August; and in Birmingham city Centre in November, resulting in injury to nine people in total. From Portlaoise prison, McKevitt and other imprisoned members in 2002 called for the group to stand down; the order was apparently disobeyed.The Real IRA is an offshoot of the Provisional IRA (IRA) formed in 1997 by hardline elements opposed to negotiations being pursued by the IRA and Sinn Fein, its political arm. It sought to derail the peace process and bring about the end of British sovereignty over Northern Ireland through force.

The Real IRA continues to operate in both Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic, where its establishment of a base for criminal activity in the capital Dublin has worsened inter-gang clashes in the city’s criminal underworld and brought about a substantial rise in the number of pipe bombs discovered there over recent years. While it remains intent on targeting England, MI5 (internal security service)’s downgrading of the threat from dissident republican organizations from ‘substantial’ to ‘moderate’ in October 2012 underlined that, though an attack by the Real IRA and other groups is possible, it is not assessed to be likely.

The Real IRA is now thought to be comprised of fewer than 100 people, with its political department – the 32 County Sovereignty Movement based in Londonderry – adding further numbers, though members publicly disavow links to the group. It is unclear how a merger between the Real IRA, Republican Action Against Drugs (RAAD) and other smaller armed collectives into a ‘unified structure’ called the IRA Army Council or ‘New IRA’ in July 2012 has affected the Real IRA in an organizational sense, though despite talk of a ‘single leadership’ group’s composition is likely to be unchanged. This ostensible formation of a ‘new IRA’ has brought few of the benefits that the Real IRA envisioned when it signed up for this union however, with splits reportedly having become particularly pronounced within the Dublin faction and bouts of discord seemingly set to characterize the organization’s future course.

Current attack patterns are likely to persist, with the Real IRA successfully undertaking a handful of assassinations each year, but more substantial operations in Northern Ireland involving the use of heavier explosive devices are likely to be almost uniformly thwarted. The organization has suffered from the death, departure or arrest of seasoned commanders, which have reduced its overall levels of operational tradecraft and sophistication, and new recruits appear driven as much by financial considerations arising from the Real IRA’s movement into criminal activity as firmly-held ideological motivations.

John Nugent is an analyst at Control Risks, the global political, integrity and security risk consultancy.

Page 6 of 22 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 21 22

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull