Originally Posted By: PhillyMob
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Yes. That's what I wanted to explain more, it's a graduation structure per say.
The longer your a member than the further your title becomes. Think of it as a guild; apprentice, journeyman, etc. but it's Yg, G, Og. But it vary from set to set and some are structured differently.

Crips/Bloods have been involved in PCP trafficking since the 70s and most people overlook that era. Everybody knows the 80s crack wars but before then most of these gangs were involved in other activities. Some already existed before the umbrella groups formed.

I think tookie williams was high on pcp when he committed the murders he convicted for.

Yea tookie was high out of his mind on pcp when he committed them murders. He killed the Chinese family. I think 3 people and there were others. But them murders sealed his fate.

I've never actually read anywhere that he was on PCP when he committed the murders. I'm aware thought that he was addicted to it at the time, and i thought the robberies were probably so he could by more of it. Apparently he started smoking large amounts of it, after he was shot.