Your right PCP is the worst of the worst. I would argue it is worth than bath salts. It seems as though Philadelphia and Los Angeles have the largest PCP markets.

Here is an excerpt on the Wikipedia page on Big Lurch about what he did.

On April 10, 2002, 25-year-old Singleton murdered Tynisha Ysais in her apartment in Los Angeles, California.[3]

The victim was found in her apartment by a friend. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her shoulder blade. Tooth marks were found on her face and on her lungs, which had been torn from her chest. An eyewitness reported that, when Singleton was picked up by police, he was naked, covered in blood, standing in the middle of the street, and staring at the sky. A medical examination performed shortly after his capture found human flesh in his stomach that was not his own. The victim's boyfriend said she and the aspiring rapper used PCP the day before the alleged murder took place.[1]

On November 7, 2003, Singleton was sentenced to life in prison.[3] He had been convicted of murder and aggravated mayhem the previous June after pleading not guilty by reason of insanity at the time of the murder. The court ruled that his intoxication and claimed insanity were not satisfactory reasons for committing the crime, after a court-appointed psychiatrist had evaluated Singleton and reported that he had no reason to believe he was of unsound mind, although Antron also had 3 court-appointed doctors who came to the conclusion that he was insane during the commission of the tragedy. The district attorney put in a motion for a directed verdict, stating that PCP intoxication can not be used as grounds for an insanity plea in California, and the judge granted it. Some evidence casts doubt on whether Big Lurch actually committed the murder, according to the 2011 documentary Rhyme and Punishment. Particularly, a bloody hand print on a scooter used to inflict blunt trauma to the back of the victim's head did not match his prints. Additionally, the scene contained DNA that did not match Singleton or the victim.[4] Currently, it is not known whether he will ever be eligible for parole.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis