Truths
1-Nickname-Niceguy(real life not just here)
2-From -Chicago-would never speak on anyone from here-Form of dry snitching to me
3-My guy did time wit a "real good guy from there" from what he said n another guy I know hated the New York guys but always liked the Philly guys, said they were much more like chicago.
4-Don't know none of these guys and never said I did, only the news, videos, Anastasia, and off the internet, is where I get my info.
5-I'm a fan---I said it from day 1, for me who heard of Scarfo, then to hear a story of a "man in a mask walked in a restaurant and blasted his son wit a tec 9" sparked my interest in the "young Crew" and when I saw they all faced the chair and stuck together cause they played little league baseball together, made me have respect for them.
6-Don't know Robreno but definitely came across more judges than I would have liked....I hate prosecutors (basically all of them)and only judges that lay people away who don't deserve it.
7-Don't know much about "Chin" besides seeing videos of him pissing on neighbors lawns, I prolly spoke too soon without having the real story of the guy-My fault
8-People I like----Jose.vegasbobby.phillymob.bigfella.frankmazola.snakes.sonnyL
9-People I dislike---Delacrotch.22.blackstien.mikeyVegas.carmela.laLouise.--Funny how all of them have gangster real names lol The WANNABES
10-I have never started with anyone on these threads I actually enjoy them and reading all of the posts and commenting but yes I have bashed the judge and DA and that's where all my fights have started, so it led me to assume most are DA's, cops and rats on here---Sorry I'm prolly wrong
11-They don't call me NiceGuy cause I'm a NiceGuy 🔫
12-There are a lot of Jaggoffs on here LOLOLOL , I guess I'm one of them lol
13-If you think the owners of this thread are gonna kick me out your nuts, but if they do I shall be back lol ✌️😎
14-1 more time for the fun of it "I'm a standup guy from the streets of Chicago"