Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Originally Posted By: PhillyMob
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
good for you man, always good to see another union guy, I'm with local 40 ironworkers in nyc.

Yea I have a bunch of friends in iron workers in Philly. Glad to see union iron workers building the new towers. They had that show on discovery a couple years ago. I was working in north jersey at the time. Staying by west orange near the Passaic river.

We are not trying to ruin your thread PhillyMob, you actually bring up good points. I agree they are still active, but their power base is shrinking. Their upcomming guy is in the can on a murder charge where he left the weapon in his own vehicle. Joey is out in Florida and while it is good to speculate that he is receiving money from Philly, none of us know that for a fact and your guess is just as good or better than mine (I'm sure you have a better insight on the unions than I do since your in one).

As well as for fan boy, I do remember him on the Philly mob trial thread cursing out the judge trying to act hard, so any legitimate poster on here knows to put more weight on a humming bird flapping its wings than his posts. He's here to flame the subjects, every other word is either profanity or how he is "on the streets".

Remember Dellacroce, the dog that doesn't bark is the one you have to worry about. The one that barks at the lips consistently is usually nothing more than a shih tzu.

Topics turn to arguments. That's just the way it is. There are a lot of personalities here discussing facts and opinions. So it's gonna happen. You just got to no when to realize its online and it means nothing.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-