Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
Goombah,

Finally someone answers the question that I asked! If I agree with your answer or not is irrelivent, as I was looking to see if someone could at least answer the question directly and in an intelligent way. You did that wihtout avoiding the original question and attacking or bringing up another issue. Thank you!
Don Cardi
Don Cardi

I'm not going to waste another post arguing about our positions. Your viewpoint is different from mine - I respect that. I'm not going to change your vote and vice versa.

There was an article in the Washington Post today about how so many people on both sides are stressed out about this election. I can't tell you how much that article hit home for me. Not to worry - the end is near . This is a free site, but you do have to register to view the article.

I cannot wait for this election to be over. I'm sick of posting here & on other sites and I'm sick of all the polls and prognostications. I'm convinced we won't know the winner for some time past November 3rd, but that's just a reflection of how deeply divided we are.

Anyway, take care.