Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
As for my original question, yes, you replied why don't I go ask Kerry himself. Well that is exactly my point. Even is own supporters don't know the answers to why he does some of these things! Many here say that they support Kerry for many different reasons. Some legitmate reasons, some not so legitimate. But all I am trying to point out to those supporters with my question is that here is a case where he is shows how inconsistant he is in what he says and does.
I support Kerry not because I think he is the best canidate around, but because I feel he will do a better job than Bush. Bush has had 4 years. That's enough. I support Kerry on abortion, gay marriage, and who should and shouldn't have taxes more then I agree with Bush. I agree we needed to get rid of Saddam, but, like Kerry, I agree we should've given inspectors more time. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur