i think cheech is right that the majority of shipments of weed through the mail go undetected, ive seen guys ship in between sheets of drywall, ive even heard of it shipped in basketballs that have been spliced open filled with lbs and stitched back up, but every once in a while you will hear of a guy getting a shipment dropped off and when he picks it up the cops swoop in on him, so theres always a risk to it.

And with the dogs, ive seen them pick up the scent in a car with no weed in, just that a joint had been smoked in the car like a week earlier and they could still pick up the scent, but on the flip side, ive also seen a drug dog(with my own eyes) walk right past a backpack with two ounces of skunk in it(not shrink wrapped or anything, just in a regular bag) and the dog couldn't pick up the smell. the way i see it, theres no exact science to it...just my .02

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort