Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Omg. Don Marco answered your question on the 3rd post of this thread! Just because he didn't give you the answer you wanted doesn't mean we all need to answer you. This is 2004. That was in the early 90's. We had reason to enter Iraq then and Kerry should've voted for it. Why didn't he? I'm going to say the same thing Don Marco said: "I don't know." I'm not John Kerry. Go ask him if you want to know. Geez. Nice job of ignoring my post, BTW. -Pat
The question was NOT answered by Don Marco. I am not looking for the answer that I want to hear, I am looking for a LEGITIMATE answer to the EXACT question! Not what that war was about, or what this war is about, or it being a different time. Those are opinions and veiws about the actual wars. The Question to be answered is WHY John Kerry bashes THIS President for NOT seeking out UN support and world support, but when the Sr. Bush did seek out UN support and World Support, John Kerry Voted agaist that President too! Kerry claims that he would have given Bush Jr. 100% support had Bush got World Approval for this war, but yet Bush SR. DID get World Support for that war and Kerry did NOT support him! Bush Sr. did what Kerry claims this President should have done, or what He, Kerry, would have done if he were President, but yet he did NOT support BUSH SR. for doing exactly what Kerry said that he would have done! Why can't any of you answer that question Directly????

Oh, and I did not ignore the other responses that you gave. I just thought that it was past your bedtime and that you would not be able to read my reply. But I guess you had to wake up for your diaper change and bottle!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.