In response to a post by LBJ:

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
You have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you are talking about!
You 2 should get along just fine then, but I think he does know what he's talking about.

Quote:
As for the people jumping out of the Towers, HOW DARE YOU desicrate the memory of those people and politicize thier horrible deaths! You have absolutley no idea what it was to watch them jump, one after another. But you have the damn nerve to make reference to that horror to bash MY country's government!
I found nothing wrong with that and what he said was true. Bush told his top officials, including Rumsfeld and Powell, that they were to tell their men to find any connection between 9/11 and Iraq.

Quote:
Your opinion about our elections in this country are meaningless. What a nerve you have making reference, for your political veiws, to those people who had to jump to thier deaths so that they wouldn't burn!
Oh, give me a break. They exploited the lives of thousands in the media for months and months after 9/11. They showed people jumping out of the buildings on the news for crying out loud. Now someone on a message board posts about the people jumping out and you fight now?

Quote:
What the hell do you know what went on in our governemnt or our country that very day. You have absolutley no idea whatsoever!!!!!
That'd be 2 things both of you would have in common, but once again, I feel he knows what he's talking about.

"-Pat "

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur