When I was out in Cali working I received a phonecall from one of my supervisor's telling me that I randomly got picked for a "Fit for Duty" test. I told him that I wouldn't go so of course he needed to know why. I ended up calling my main boss back in Mass and told him I didn't think I could take the test that day. He asked why and I just told him that I occasionally smoke pot and that I'm not a habitual user. I also told him that I was being completely honest and that I didn't want him to think that I was doing other "drugs". I then told him that I have some stressful days and that's how I would unwind because I thought that was much safer than "getting into a company vehicle and driving 10 miles down the road to have some margueritas then driving back to the hotel..." My boss, who I've worked with for over 12 years, just said "no, I completely agree with you but unfortunately you're still gonna have to take the drug test." The next day I bought synthetic urine at a gas station and passed the test. It was such a joke.