Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Not to mention he has inside info on just about every family from buffalo, providence, Pittsburg, bufalinos, rockford, and chicago rolleyes

Forrest Gump of the mob.

Originally Posted By: Gingello101182
Hey Ivy I really enjoy your posts. I hope I am not one of the BS posters you speak of. I try to document what I post as best I can but some of what I post comes from local knowledge so that is hard to corroborate.

I don't recall exactly what you've posted but I've said several times that I actually do believe there are people on these forums who do have some information to share. Info that isn't necessarily public knowledge and comes from where they live, who they know, and what they hear. And as long as it doesn't conflict with what the feds say - who are always the best source of info - I rarely, if ever, question them. But Arm is claiming there is still a family in Rockford and that they're still making new members. Rockford ever being a standalone family independent of the Chicago Outfit is debatable, and even if it was, it hasn't been recognized by the feds as still being viable in years.

Quote:
Anyway I was wondering if you knew where I could find a transcript from the Mike Sarno trial? I am trying to do research on the Cicero group of the Outfit.

Sorry, I don't.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.