I have a legitimate question that I would like an intelligent John Kerry supporter to answer.

John Kerry accuses The Bush Administration of acting unilaterally in going into Iraq and taking out Saddam Hussein. Ok, doesn't matter if we agree with that assertion or not, because that is not the issue here that I want to discuss. But Kerry says that if he were President he would have handled it differently. Says that Bush should have built an international coalition and gotten UN approval to do so. Kerry says that because Bush did not seek world and UN approval, He ( Kerry ) is against how it was handled and if it would have been handled in the Manner Kerry says, then he would have supported the President 100%. OK. When Bush Sr. was President, and his administration wnated to stop Saddam from what he was doing, Bush Sr. went to the UN, got approval, went to other countries and got approval, formed a world coalition and got approval, acted in a mutilateral way because he had gotten approval from all the countries and orgnizations involved in the UN. Bush Sr. did it exactly the way that John Kerry claims Bush Jr. should have done it. Ok then, this is my question: If John Kerry claims that he would have backed the current President had the current President done it in a mutilateral way, then why then did the same John Kerry Vote AGAINST Bush Sr.'s plan of war against Sadaam when Sr. did it exactly the way that John Kerry claims this war should have been handled?

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.