Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Originally Posted By: TheArm
Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
Originally Posted By: TheArm
You want accurate info, listen to people like me who actually know what we are talking about

I might have missed it in another thread, but what exactly is your source?

That is the problem with guys who come in here acting like they just got off the phone with Mike Sarno.

And of course I don't mean specific names, I just mean say something like: "My uncle was heavily involved and so were several former friends etc."

There is really no point in spouting off a bunch of info unless people at least have some inkling of where it's coming from.

My Grandfather was with Joe Mararia, My father, and 3 uncles were either made guys or associates in the Buffalo family. I was a Buffalo associate from 1978 till 1990, and did 14 momth in Federal prison, which could have been life under RICO were it not for some bad searches. I asked permission and was granted permission to move, walk away but always remember promises I made to friends, and I have never broken them. I got the go ahead becuse even when I was looking at dying in prison, I never flipped. If you notice, my references to anyone active are cryptic and vague intentionally. I now live in Cook County IL and needless to say the first thing I did whan I got here (not that I had a choice) was introduce myself to the right people in Chicago, Rockford and what is left in Milwaukee.
So my "Sources" are a LIFETIME in and around the life and people and things I see every day.

Why don't you tell us the Chicago Outfit boss who had multiple familial connections to Buffalo? You would have known him if you were around this city in the 1990s.

As usual son, just by the way you posed the question, it proves how clueless you are.
We've been over this right?
A punk like you quizzing me is a joke...and I've already exposed you as the fake you are....by ye son...the next click you hear will be me shit canning you to the mental ward of the ignored

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.